Lt. Says Cops Afraid of Getting Shot to Engage School Shooter, Tucker Carlson Asks This Important Question
Townhall's Kurt Schlichter said on Twitter, "It’s really hard to overestimate the damage to the reputation of law-enforcement in the eyes of normal Americans that the Texas shooting has led to." The latest news is not going to change that in the slightest.
The Uvalde shooter was inside the elementary school for over an hour, shooting children. CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez, a public "safety" official, “Don’t current best practices, don’t they call for officers to disable a shooter as quickly as possible, regardless of how many officers are actually on-site?”
Yeah, but if the cops engaged the shooter, the cops may have been shot too.
"If they proceeded any further not knowing where the suspect was at, they could’ve been shot, they could’ve been killed, and that gunman would have had an opportunity to kill other people inside that school."
Really? That's the excuse we're going with when we're also told cops ran in to save their own kids? Or when an unarmed mother drove forty miles while the shooting was happening and ran into the school herself? The shooter shot at people before going into the school. Then either barricaded himself inside a classroom or simply locked the door. He was said to be in the room for over an hour shooting children. And a spokesman for the police department tells us the reason it took a while to take down the shooter was because they could have been shot, too.
It's your fucking job. Protecting and serving the people is literally you're fucking job.
Tucker Carlson asks an important question in the debate over more school security. A "good guy with a gun" only works if the good guys use their guns.
Tucker: We’re being told that we need to turn America’s elementary schools into a checkpoint at the Gaza Strip border but what’s the point of any of this if the people in charge of keeping our kids safe refuse to engage… pic.twitter.com/v6xPYhjK33
— Acyn (@Acyn) May 27, 2022
"We’re being told that we need to turn America’s elementary schools into a checkpoint at the Gaza Strip border. We need to militarize them. But what’s the point of any of this if the people in charge of keeping our kids safe refuse to engage with an active shooter?"
I don't have an answer to that right now. I also don't have any confidence we'll be getting clear answers today. What I will say is that if nothing else, if the details and facts stay as they are, it shows the importance of the second amendment. People need to be able to protect their families in the event authorities can't get there in time. Now, it's "and even if they do get there in time."
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why Beto Is a Sick Son Of a Bitch! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Uvalde Mother Trying to Save Kids Was Handcuffed By Marshals ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Summarizes POTUS's Address in Four Words ... ›
- Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills School Uvalde Shooter ... ›
- Texas School Shooter is BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It ... ›
- Bill Melugin Shuts Down Critics of Texas School Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Garbage Person Attacks Father of School Shooting Victim - Louder ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›
- Border Patrol Defied Local Police to Stop Uvalde Gunman - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT Reporter Says Uvalde Police Failed to Follow Training - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Tries Crashing Funeral for Uvalde Victim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Armed Patriot Attempted to Confront Uvalde Shooter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uvalde Shooting Could Have Been Stopped In Three Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uvalde Cop Had Gun Taken Away, Was Detained From Saving Wife - Louder With Crowder ›
- UVALDE UPDATE: We Now Know HOW BAD Police Botched It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Presents Plan to Remove Disgraced Uvalde Police Chief - Louder With Crowder ›