Good Guy With a Gun: Border Patrol Defied Local Police, Stops Uvalde Gunman with Borrowed Shotgun
Almost everything we've heard about the shooting that took place this past week in Uvalde, Texas, has been disturbing. From details about the shooter to the cowardice and ineptitude of the local law enforcement officers, the entire event seems like a worst-case scenario. But thank God there were Border Patrol Agents who responded to the shooting, too, or we might still be dealing with an active shooter situation.
New details have emerged about the response to the Uvalde school shooting, and while we should all take the details with a grain of salt as they emerge, the information about the Border Patrol agents seems to hold up--for now.
It would seem nearly 80 agents of the Border Patrol responded to news of the shooting--over half of the entire Border Patrol force stationed in the area. One of them, Jacob Albarado, was getting a haircut when his wife, a teacher at the elementary school, texted him about the situation.
"There's an active shooter. Help. I love you."
He cut his haircut short (pun not intended), borrowed a shotgun from his barber, and sped to the school.
As Albarado helped to evacuate the school, a Border Patrol tactical team, acting without permission from the local law enforcement, entered the room where the shooter had been locked in shooting children. One agent was injured, but the shooter was shot 15 times.
It was the inaction of the local police that supposedly drove the agents to act on their own, and we thank God that they did.
It hasn't even been a week since the shooting, and the story continues to evolve, so don't be surprised if, at some point, these details shift or completely change. But I'd like to believe there were some law enforcement present who didn't stand by and allow any more children to die. I would like to believe these agents looked around at the cowards hoping to keep themselves out of danger and were so angered by the cowardice that they couldn't help but rush in. This is what I hope, but I've also been let down before.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP 5 False Claims From Uvalde Tragedy | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›
- Lt Says Cops Afraid of Getting Shot to Engage School Shooter ... ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out on Migrants Being Given Hotel Rooms ... ›
- Bill Melugin Shuts Down Critics of Texas School Shooting - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Super Genius Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Compares Berlin ... ›
- Watch: Woman Captured for Human Trafficking Has Demonic Freak ... ›
- Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills School Uvalde Shooter ... ›
- Show Notes: BTS Wants YOU to Stop Hating Asians! - Louder With Crowder ›