'What About the Cops? Are They Chicken S***?': Uvalde Cop Seen Sanitizing Hands While Kids Are Being Killed
You would think that, by now, we would have run out of things to be outraged about over the Uvalde school shooting and the incompetent response. But then the media released the full hour-plus video of the shooter entering the school and the cops waiting around to do something, including one cop who sanitized his hands... While children were being murdered.
WATCH: An officer wearing a ballistic vest found ample time during the Uvalde school shooting to squirt hand sanitizer from a dispenser and rub his hands together (12:30 PM timestamp, well before the gunman was killed). pic.twitter.com/hqUnUnUlvD
— Mia Cathell (@MiaCathell) July 12, 2022
Local news outlet KVUE released the video after consulting with the families. All but one family wanted it released. The only request was to edit out the children screaming. That means you can hear children screaming in the unedited video. Fox News provided a timeline, and three times stood out.
11:36 am - Seven officers enter the school, three minutes after the shooting started. This was the three minutes during which the shooting could have been stopped.
12:30 pm - An officer can be seen walking over to a hand sanitizer dispenser and disinfecting his hands. This officer. Close to an hour after the shooting started, while the cops were standing around, and while children were screaming as they were being killed.
12:50 pm - Seventy-four minutes later, the classroom was finally breached.
The Uvalde mayor and city council expressed outrage at the press for releasing the video, calling them "chickensh*t." Some residents in attendance asked a different question: “What about the cops? Are they chickensh*t? Rather than attacking the media, y'all should attack those cops."
Uvalde Mayor calls media "chicken" for releasing video from school at City Council meeting. Another member of the council follows up with calling it "chickenshit."
Resident followed up, asking he they thought that cops were "chicken?"
— Zach D Roberts - Photojournalist for hire (@zdroberts) July 13, 2022
I'd like to think that NOW we have run out of things to be outraged over. Because the only thing left would be a video of the police chief straight up saying, "Nah, f*ck them kids." That would be the only thing left that could make this even worse. I pray I didn't just jinx us all by putting that out into the universe.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Armed Uvalde Man Says Cops Wouldn't Let Him Go In! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Uvalde Shooting Could Have Been Stopped In Three Minutes ... ›
- Spox: Cops Went In for Their Own Kids During Uvalde Shooting ... ›
- Top Five False Claims Surrounding the Uvalde Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Uvalde Mother Trying to Save Kids Was Handcuffed By Marshals ... ›
- David Hogg Defends Uvalde Police's Lack of Bravery Because ... ›
- Border Patrol Defied Local Police to Stop Uvalde Gunman - Louder ... ›
- Five Things to Come Out of the Uvalde Press Conference - Louder ... ›
- Uvalde Cop Had Gun Taken Away, Was Detained From Saving Wife ... ›
- Armed Patriot Attempted to Confront Uvalde Shooter - Louder With ... ›
- Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills School Uvalde Shooter ... ›