Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 22, 2022
Uvalde Teacher Told Officer Husband 'I'm Dying,' He Had Gun Taken Away and Was Detained From Saving Her
Among the worst stories coming out of the Uvalde shooting are the people who tried to help and were detained or prevented from doing so. One of them was police officer Ruben Ruiz. He was one of the armed and armored officers standing outside the classroom while his wife, Eva Mirales was a teacher inside the classroom.
While the police outside the classroom were being told the situation was handled and that the shooter was communicating with officers, Ruiz got a phone call from his wife that the exact opposite was true.
Officer husband of Uvalde victim tried to help but was detained, DPS chief saysyoutu.be
“We got an officer whose wife called him and said she’d been shot and she’s dying. He tried to move forward into the hallway. He was detained, and they took his gun away from him and escorted him off the scene."
Eva Mireles called her husband and said she had been shot and was dying. When he tried to save her - he was detained, had his gun was taken away and was escorted from the school. https://t.co/Wdvnnu1cPu
— KSAT 12 (@ksatnews) June 21, 2022
At least, this is according to Texas DPS Director Steven McCraw who testified before the state on Tuesday. Testimony, where we were told, due to a combination of misinformation and incompetence, that the shooter could have been taken out in THREE F*CKING MINUTES as opposed to the over an hour it took.
I wondered yesterday what protocol was to take the commanding officer out with a rifle butt to the head, declare "I'm in charge now," and go take out the shooter before he killed any more. This gives me my answer. The other officers would take you out, take your gun away from you, and remove YOU from the premises, all while standing outside an unlocked door where a scumbag was killing kids and teachers.
No word on who gave the order to prevent officer Ruiz from saving his wife or what department was responsible.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Armed Uvalde Man Says Cops Wouldn't Let Him Go In! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- About That Viral Steve Kerr Rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Garbage Person Attacks Father of School Shooting Victim - Louder ... ›
- Lt Says Cops Afraid of Getting Shot to Engage School Shooter ... ›
- Justin Trudeau's Handgun Ban PROVES American Exceptionalism ... ›
- Congressman Shocker: Was Uvalde Shooter Arrested in 2018 ... ›
- Spox: Cops Went In for Their Own Kids During Uvalde Shooting ... ›
- Top Five False Claims Surrounding the Uvalde Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Five Things to Come Out of the Uvalde Press Conference - Louder ... ›
- Woman Presents Plan to Remove Disgraced Uvalde Police Chief - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uvalde Cop Sanitizes Hands While Kids are Being Killed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ex-principal charged after shoving a special needs student - Louder With Crowder ›