Congressman Shocker: Was Uvalde Shooter Arrested in 2018... For Planning a Shooting in 2022?
Rep. Tony Gonzales represents Uvalde in congress. He made a shocking claim on Fox News this morning that the school shooter was arrested in 2018 for a plot to shoot up a school four years later in 2022.
Gonzales told Fox & Friends that “the shooter was arrested years ago, four years ago, for having this plan for basically saying, you know, 'when I’m a senior in 2022, I am going to shoot up a school.'"
Like with many details that continue to come out, each one is more sickening than the next, and it's hard to know what is accurate and what isn't. Rep. Gonzalez could be talking about this article about two teens arrested in 'mass casualty' plot in 2018 targeting a Uvalde middle school. The teens were both minors (age 13 and 14), so their names weren't published.
The two students were obsessed with the Columbine shooting. One student wanted to hold off the planned attack for four years (2018+4) on the anniversary of the Columbine shooting (which was last month), but the other student wanted to move it up.
Uvalde CISD issued a statement:
Upon rendering aid and support, the student revealed a future plan to conduct a school shooting in the year of 2022. With the type of detailed information that was revealed by the student to law enforcement and confirmed in their investigation, the student has been arrested and will not be returning to our school.
In theory, if the student's name was held due to him being a minor, it wouldn't come up in the background check. But while the student's name was held from the press and police records, it was known. It was known by the school, and depending on the size of the community, others, as well.
It's easy to notice the warning signs when you look back. But if this story holds and this scumbag was the one arrested for planning a shooting, heads need to roll.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP 5 False Claims From Uvalde Tragedy | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Beto O'Rourke Interrupts Greg Abbott Press Conference - Louder ... ›
- About That Viral Steve Kerr Rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Texas School Shooter is BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›
- Garbage Person Attacks Father of School Shooting Victim - Louder ... ›
- WaPo Reporter Claims AR-15 Invented for 'Nazis' - Louder With ... ›
- Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills School Uvalde Shooter ... ›
- NYT Reporter Says Uvalde Police Failed to Follow Training - Louder With Crowder ›
- School Librarian Defends Inappropriate Prostitution Book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Tries Crashing Funeral for Uvalde Victim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uvalde Cop Had Gun Taken Away, Was Detained From Saving Wife - Louder With Crowder ›
- UVALDE UPDATE: We Now Know HOW BAD Police Botched It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Moment Uvalde Officer Held Back From Rescuing His Dying Wife - Louder With Crowder ›