Tucker Carlson Perfectly Summarizes POTUS's Address in Four Words: 'Frail, Confused, Bitterly Partisan'
The President of the United States addressed the country on Tuesday about the tragic school shooting in Texas. His speech came during Tucker Carlson's broadcast, and Tucker was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Biden's supporters have already given examples why we can never have a serious conversation. Maybe Biden would surprise us? Tucker said: “If the President uses the deaths of children to try to make himself more powerful, he really is a loathsome man unworthy of leading this country, but if he doesn’t, he will get praise from us and from every American.”
Instead of uniting Americans, Biden decides to divide America: "As a nation, we have to ask when in God's name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby. When in God's name are we going to do what we all know in our gut needs to be done." pic.twitter.com/969bVbczY4
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) May 25, 2022
Tucker ripped into him: "The President of the United States, frail, confused, bitterly partisan, desecrating the memory of recently murdered children with tired talking points of the Democratic Party, dividing the country in a moment of deep pain rather than uniting, his voice rising, amplified only as he repeats the talking points he repeated for over 35 years in the United States Senate, partisan politics being the only thing that animates him, unfit for leadership of this country."
Setting aside Biden's insane "deers in kevlar vest" line. You wonder how many people and months it took for them to come up with that one. And if it was the same people who came up with "ultra-MAGA."
Biden went with the tired Democrat talking point of the "gun lobby." Remember, it's not the fault of Americans disagreeing with Democrats. It's because those Americans are too stupid to know they are being manipulated by the "gun lobby" and that conservative elected officials are bought off by the "gun lobby."
The "gun lobby" isn't the boogie man it used to be. In 2021, "gun rights" lobbyists spent all of $15.8M. That's compared to $356.6M for the pharmaceuticals lobby, $179M for the electronics lobby, and $153M for the insurance lobby.
The actual gun lobby is American citizens. The American citizens who tell public pollsters what they want to hear about gun control then go out and continue to vote for elected officials who promise to protect the second amendment. The American people who, when a horrific and violent tragically happens, don't think making it more difficult to protect themselves or their loved ones is the answer. The American people who are the kind of people this president hates.
We COULD have a serious conversation about how best to protect our kids. We could be talking about how schools should be as protected as every other institution and putting people in place to protect them. The president's speech last night sent a strong signal that we won't.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
How To House-Break Your Joe Biden! CROWDER 911 Ep. 2 | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Kid Rock On Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture ... ›
- Brian Stelter Gets Torched By Student Over CN's Fake News ... ›
- BUFFALO vs. WAUKESHA: Corporate Media's Agenda - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock Laughs at Joy Behar Falling - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN's Brian Stelter Defends Disney, Groomers From Fox News ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Twitter Deletes Tucker Carlson's Tweet About Rachel Levine ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson ... ›
- 'The View' Calls for Arresting Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Brian Stelter to Character from 1984 ... ›
- Garbage Person Attacks Father of School Shooting Victim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lt Says Cops Afraid of Getting Shot to Engage School Shooter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Asks Vital Question About Karine Jean-Pierre - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson mocks Anthony Fauci's retirement - Louder With Crowder ›