Watch: Officer Stops Gunman, Even Checks on Him After. Campus Group: It's Unjustified State Violence!
In harrowing bodycam footage captured on January 18, 2022, Officer Nicolas Twardak puts down Rhyseen Wilson, who was shooting at his vehicle. After taking cover and laying down a handful of controlled shots, Twardak wastes no time calling for assistance and an ambulance.
If the footage ended there, you would still call Twardak’s actions professional, but it doesn’t end there, and thank God it doesn’t. Because the officer was not only reserved in his use of his firearm, but immediately as backup began to arrive on the scene, he approaches the suspect, asking where he’s been hit and if he’s okay.
University of Chicago Police Officer Shoots Armed Gunmanyoutu.be
“Hey, you okay? We got an ambulance on the way.”
The suspect can be heard repeating, “Let me bleed out.”
“We don’t want you to bleed out,” Officer Twardak responds.
When other officers can be seen in the video, Twardak asks for first aid to begin being rendered before the ambulance arrives.
An officer-involved shooting is a terrible event. No one wants LEOs to shoot people. But if it has to happen—if a criminal acts in such a fashion as to necessitate an officer firing his weapon—I can’t think of a better way for it to go down than this.
But no good deed ever goes unpunished in our demented society, and as the Washington Free Beacon reports, “Care Not Cops, a student group, wants the school to ‘Defund, Disarm, and Disband’ its police department. In response to Twardak shooting Wilson, the group argued that it was wrong for anyone to treat the police stopping Wilson before he reached the unarmed student body as a ‘positive outcome.’”
Care Not Cops is a radical organization comprised of idiots who believe, “Police violence endangering the lives of our neighbors, friends, and community is being twisted into a positive outcome. […] We reject this. […] We affirm that ALL state violence is UNJUSTIFIABLE. Police violence is ONLY justifiable under the logic of white supremacy and racial capitalism.”
C’mon, you knew it was coming. Everything is racism and capitalism’s fault to the left, even when a good cop stops a criminal who could have easily injured or killed an innocent person that day.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Judge in Landmark Legal Case Answers Question: Are Farts ... ›
- Topless Protest at All Girls School! Because Men Have Breasts Too ... ›
- Socialist Candidate Performs Anti-War Burlesque Show - Louder ... ›
- Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED ... ›
- Baton Rouge PD Shoots Alton Sterling. What We Know... - Louder ... ›
- Nurses, Officers Wrestle Child Away from Her Father - Louder With ... ›
- Colorado Cop Goes Viral Over Brutal Retirement Letter - Louder ... ›
- Louisville Police Officer Suing Breonna Taylor's Boyfriend - Louder ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- High School Conservative Meeting Met With Violent Opposition - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher displays 'defund the police' sign in Indianaa - Louder With Crowder ›