Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 18, 2022
High School Conservatives Attempt Meeting, Are Of Course Met With Violent Opposition From Leftist Peers
If you’re an avid reader of the Louder with Crowder Dot Com blog, no doubt you’re probably aware of what Turning Point USA is. Charlie Kirk’s organization seeks to “identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote freedom.” It’s a conservative group on thousands of campuses nationwide.
On Tuesday, the TPUSA group at Lee’s Summit West High School in Missouri attempted to hold their very first meeting. They attempted. After some attendees who weren’t pleased with what the organization stands for—because there are so many reasons to be against “freedom”—their misconduct forced the faculty to shut down the event (h/t RedState).
As the students were beginning to disperse, one student tossed a glass table upon which some TPUSA materials were placed. A video of the meeting shows just how little was said before the opposition got what it wanted and stormed out of the room. (Table is turned over around 8:25)
LSW TPUSA First Meetingyoutu.be
A radio host in Kansas City, Missouri, posted an image of the damage, too.
So this is what happened at today\u2019s initial @TPUSA student meeting at Lee\u2019s Summit West. Protestors effectively ended the meeting by flipping a glass table in the meeting and causing it to shatter. \nMultiple teacher sponsors have also backed out over the controversy. @LSR7pic.twitter.com/fWi3ZxrDHK— Pete Mundo (@Pete Mundo) 1652814036
It’s interesting that the left characterizes the conservative right as hateful and violent, but in this case—and, in fact, most cases—the hateful conduct and violence seems to originate from only one side of the political spectrum.
Now, these are high school students. I would be surprised if most of them weren’t left-wing fanatics like their teachers have undoubtedly trained them to be. I also know that teenagers aren’t the best at regulating their emotions and actions. We can understand all of this and still point out that this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable.
Kali M, a junior who was present at the meeting, said, “I feel saddened by the state of some of our student body, that we can’t have different opinions without resorting to name-calling, bullying, the destruction of school property, and violence. Some students claim that we are all of these hateful things but the actions today show the truth, that it’s not our group that does anything hateful at all, but we are subjected to it all the time.”
Supposedly, the school has issued disciplinary action against the student who destroyed the table, but that’s all the information we have to go on. I’m guessing the student received a medal on behalf of the grateful faculty…
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Is Misgendering Violence? | Change My Mind Clipswww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- After a Day of Police Violence, Canadian Protesters Send Defiant ... ›
- Stephen Colbert Calls On Peter Doocy to Be Slapped - Louder With ... ›
- Harvard Professor Calls for Violence Against Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Rebuttal: Vox's 'Gun Control' Propaganda Video Debunked ... ›
- CROWDER CONFRONTS: Slandering SJW PROFESSOR!! - Louder ... ›
- Officer Stops Gunman. Group: It's Unjustified State Violence - Louder ... ›
- Paging Black Lives Matter! Kanye Met Trump to Discuss Chicago ... ›
- Chicago Mayor Seizes on Roe v Wade Fears in 'Call to Arms ... ›
- Common Sense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind ›
- Hey Lady Gaga, Women Commit Domestic Violence Too! More ... ›
- Hollywood Defunds Sheriff's Dept During Massive Crime Surge - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lady Gaga claims Texas is going to 'turn blue' in November - Louder With Crowder ›