There It Is: White House Comes Out in Full Support of Deplatforming
On Thursday, the Biden administration released a surgeon general's report about combating "misinformation" on social media. It called for Big Tech companies to "impose clear consequences" for users spreading what is deemed "misinformation." Today, White House spokessoulessginger Jen Psaki offered a clue what those consequences should be: Complete and total deplatforming.
The specific "misinformation" in this instance is medical "misinformation." You're free to believe Joe Biden, who thinks Americans yield our rights to the government, will stop there.
PSAKI: If you're banned on one social media platform, you should be banned on other social media platforms. pic.twitter.com/81eOCiRc68
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) July 16, 2021
[Big Tech should] create robust enforcement strategies to enrich their properties to provide transparency about rules. You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others for providing "misinformation" out there.
Jen Psaki evasively avoids answering @PhilipWegmann's questions about.....
- how the administration has ID'd "misinformation"
- how they flag it to Facebook
- how many times they've done it
- how long has this been going on
- whether there's safeguards to protect free speech pic.twitter.com/MtySBYJn2T
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) July 16, 2021
The big question is who determines what's "misinformation" and what information Americans are allowed to see online. Big Tech companies, for the pandemic, have settled on only trust information from the CDC and the WHO. Two government bureaucracies with a history of corruption and getting shit wrong. Any other data is considered untrustworthy and gets removed from platforms. This website knows that firsthand.
But the frightening thing isn't the surgeon general's report. It's not the people in Palo Alto who get themselves off on censoring people they disagree with. It's the White House admitted from the podium AT THE WHITE HOUSE that they actively work with Big Tech companies to control what information is out there. If you don't comply, JOE BIDEN'S WHITE HOUSE wants you deplatformed from ALL social media platforms.
That should terrify you. It does me.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Will Big Tech EVER Be Held Accountable by Republicans? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- YouTuber Questions Joe Biden's "Bigotry of Low Expectations ... ›
- Kamala Harris Lashes Out at Univision Reporter - Louder With ... ›
- Sen Whitehouse Busted for Membership at All-White Beach Club ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- WH Confirms Biden Planning Executive Orders on Gun Control ... ›
- Climate Activists Dump Cow Poop Outside White House - Louder ... ›
- White House Repeats False Narrative About Columbus Shooting ... ›
- White House Claims Your BBQ is Sixteen Cents Cheaper - Louder ... ›
- Kamala Harris Lashes Out at Univision Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›