Woke Democrat Senator Busted for Membership at All-White Beach Club (in 2021), Gives Pathetic Excuse
Hearing that someone named Sheldon Whitehouse is a member at an exclusive all-white private beach club isn't surprising. One where, and I quote, "Jewish, yes. … Blacks, not really." Then you find out Sen. Whitehouse is a Democrat sentator and it's ... actually, it's even less surprising. Whitehouse was one of the senators who filibustered his African-American's colleague police reform bill. Democrats like Whitehouse may virtue-signal a good game. But when it comes to their own lives, it's a lot of "equity for thee but not for me." Yes, even after making Juneteenth a federal holiday.
A reporter caught up with the senator to question his hypocrisy. I'll assume the reporter was as white as he is. It's Rhode Island, plus if it was a reporter of color, the senator would have been angrier.
SHELDON WHITEHOUSE, his wife & their families have been members of an all-white private beach club for decades.
“It's a long tradition in Rhode Island & there are many of them & I think we just need to work our way through the issues," @SenWhitehouse said https://t.co/EA7rnkRiAX pic.twitter.com/gwaphKBYWq
— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) June 20, 2021
REPORTER: So Senator, it's 2021 and your family is still members at an exclusive, all-white beach club. Don't you think that's a little systematically racist?
SEN. WHITEBEACH: Change takes time.
REPORTER: But you said you'd quit in 2006.
SEN. WHITEBEACH: Fifteen years isn't enough time.
REPORTER: But what about all the signal you virtue over George Floyd and Breonna Taylor?
SEN. WHITEBEACH: Who's that now?
"We need to work our way through the issues." Issues? Remove the words "no blacks allowed" from the club charter. It shouldn't take fifteen years to do what it just took me fifteen seconds to do. Unless, of course, the all-white beach club members don't want to do so. All-white beach club members in the reliably liberal state of Rhode Island. I'm sure they have their reasons for not doing so.
The timing of this story is hysterical, though. Leftists have been taking to Twitter to declare that you aren't allowed to celebrate Juneteeth if you have been speaking out against CRT in schools. Yet there are more black faces speaking out against that than Sen. Whitehouse wants around him while he sunbathes. It's all okay, though. He's a Democrat.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
TOTALITARIANISM 101: How The Left Uses Tragedies to GAIN POWER | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Washington Football Team Goes More Woke with Drastic Change to ... ›
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Responds to Kamala's 'Woke' Naval Speech ... ›
- Non-Profit Exposing Truth About 'Woke' Companies - Louder With ... ›
- DeSantis to Woke Corporations: 'We Won't Be Cowed ...' - Louder ... ›
- Comedian's Epic Takedown of What Woke Military Looks Like ... ›
- Kwame Brown Unloads Over 'Fake Woke' Biden Supporters ... ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Releases Woke Military Whistleblower Testimony - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Crenshaw: Military Forcing Soldiers to Wear Race-Based Badges - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Comes Out in Full Support of Big Tech Deplatforming - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Explains Free Speech to the Biden Administration - Louder With Crowder ›