Latest Woke US Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe
An edict went out throughout the Joe Biden-run government. Stop what you're doing and focusing on what your mission used to be, and focus more on pandering to the woke Twittersphere. The U.S. Army hit this one out of the park. It checks off almost all of the boxes: feminism, LGBTQAIIP, activism, and even sneaks in a little white privilege. Just for some extra seasoning. I guess throwing in a BLM riot would have been too much. Though, the Army did make it look like a Disney cartoon. Because when I think of wokeness lately, the first thing that comes to mind is Disney.
Seriously, this is why the Marines laugh at you people.
EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY youtu.be
It begins in California with a little girl raised by two moms. I also marched for equality. I like to think I've been defending freedom since an early age.
But wait, there's more.
I joined a sorority full of other strong women. But as graduation approached, I feel like I've been handed so much in life. A sorority girl stereotype. Sure, I've spent my life around strong women. But what have I really achieved on my own? One of my sorority sisters was studying abroad. One was climbing Mt. Everest. I need my own adventures.
So the Army it is!
Two issues with this. One, if the Army wanted to go the animated route to encourage people to enlist in the Army, would it have killed them to bring back G.I. Joe? They could have made Lady Jaye marry Zarana if that was the direction they were insisting on. But at least the cartoon would have guns and explosions. All the reasons that actually make people want to join the military.
The other more obvious issue: Who exactly is the audience for this? It's not girls. If the Army wants to recruit more females, condescending pablum like this isn't the way to go. The video looks like it was made by a male feminist thinking it would allyship his way into someone's panties. And the people who care about overtly woke virtue-signaling like this also tend to HATE THE MILITARY. The same people who think the Army is full of colonizers and oppressors just like the police are. None of them are going to watch this commercial and say, "You know, I used to be against the military-industrial complex, but then I saw Emma's two mommies get married, so sign me up!" If Emma were a real person, she'd be protesting to get the ROTC thrown off campus.
It's almost ironic that the U.S. Army went the Disney route with this new campaign. In both cases, the Chinese are laughing at us.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
HYPOCRICY EXPOSED! The Left FLIP-FLOPS On Caitlyn Jenner | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Hero or Villian? 5 Things You Should Know About Christopher ... ›
- America Has a Second Amendment to Ensure it Never Becomes ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Rants About Running for Office - Louder ... ›
- Here's an Unbelievable Musical Tribute to Jen Psaki - Louder With ... ›
- Males Now Allowed to Shower With Female Soldiers... What ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- Non-Profit Exposing Truth About 'Woke' Companies - Louder With Crowder ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow - Louder With Crowder ›
- Debunking Corporate Wokeness! The TRUTH ! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jonathan Pie Mocks the Left's WOKE Utopia - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears and the Evolutionary Development of Woke People - Louder With Crowder ›