Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 18, 2021
Non-Profit Launches Campaign Exposing Truth About 'Woke' Companies, Backed with Seven-Figure Ad Campaign
A majority of Americans oppose companies getting involved in woke politics. A majority of Americans oppose woke bullsh!t in general. The problem is the minority of woke leftist twats are louder and organized around the belief that if you have a platform, that platform needs to be used to promote leftist politics. Or else! People can say how dumb Gina Carano's firing was all they want. All it takes is a handful of losers on Twitter to complain and she gets fired. The minority accuses people and companies of -ists and -isms. The majority is too busy having a life. Shook corporations with no testicles cave to the minority.
Consumers First Initiative looks to give Americans looking to buy a sneaker or drink a soda WITHOUT supporting the Democrat Party a choice. Their hook? Pointing out how companies pander to wokeness as a way to distract from what horrible people they are normally.
"American Airlines shrunk legroom for passengers and laid off thousands of employees during the COVID pandemic while receiving billions in taxpayer bailouts. Coca-Cola and Nike have both been exploiting foreign, potentially forced, labor in China while American workers suffer. It is time these corporate giants were called to task," said Will Hild, Executive Director of Consumers' Research.
Nike claims to care about racial justice while bending over for the communist Chinese government. Coke spreads lies about the Georgia voter bill while ignoring the truth about what poison they are for teens. American Airlines lies about Texas' voter bill to distract from the fact that it's a terrible airline.
Companies pander to woke cyberbullies because they're concerned about the bad press. Really. "Reporters" from "mainstream" news outlets will keep lists of companies that haven't spoken out about whatever issue the left is demanding they speak out on. They get away with it because there are no consequences for speaking out. If the CRL is successful, there will be. You might even call it "consequence culture."
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- Ryan Long Thinks Woke Leftists Should Form Their Own Church ... ›
- Vegans of Color Unite Against the Scourge of White Veganism ... ›
- UFC Dana White Unloads on Woke Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Worst 'Woke A**Hole' Tweets from Inauguration Day - Louder ... ›
- Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Declared Not Woke ... ›
- Monopoly's Getting Woke Update, Wants YOU to Vote on It - Louder ... ›
- COWARDS: 'Woke' NBA's China Hypocrisy! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ... ›
- Debunking Corporate Wokeness! The TRUTH ! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jonathan Pie Mocks the Left's WOKE Utopia - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears and the Evolutionary Development of Woke People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian's Epic Takedown of What Woke Military Looks Like - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen Whitehouse Busted for Membership at All-White Beach Club - Louder With Crowder ›
- Purging History Isn't ‘Woke,' it's Dangerously Stupid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Releases Woke Military Whistleblower Testimony - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Looks at How Racists and Woke Liberals Are BFFs - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pelosi and Schumer Can't Remember George Floyd's Name - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Crenshaw: Military Forcing Soldiers to Wear Race-Based Badges - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ad Hammers Coke's Woke Hypocrisy - Louder With Crowder ›