Anti-Cop Protester Encourages Crowd to Dox Police Officers, 'Take Screenshots of Their Families'
We're obviously past the point of waiting for facts to come in about the police-involved shooting of Daunte Wright. The facts that are coming, while currently unverified, are starting to paint a picture that's the complete opposite of the current media narrative. We'll have more on that later as things are able to be CONFIRMED. UPDATE: The bodycam footage has been released.
For now, here's a peaceful protester threatening not only the police on duty but also their families. The dude is off-camera on a megaphone.
Video/audio of person threatening to hunt down police and their families. pic.twitter.com/OcFkPXArz5
— CrimeWatchMpls (@CrimeWatchMpls) April 11, 2021
Go through the officers that are on duty.
Find their names.
Put it into Facebook, and Instagram.
Start taking screenshots of their family and who they are.
We're gonna start gettin' their badges, you start doin' pull-ups to their house.
I have a better idea. How about not do any of those things?
The left mocks people who suggest waiting for facts to come in. This video is a perfect example of why we not only should wait, but NEED to wait. Here's the GOVERNOR OF MINNESOTA NOT waiting for facts to come in. This was tweeted at 11:02 p.m. on Sunday night.
I am closely monitoring the situation in Brooklyn Center. Gwen and I are praying for Daunte Wright's family as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement.
— Governor Tim Walz (@GovTimWalz) April 12, 2021
... our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement.
The first tweet was barely five hours after the shooting incident. The governor's tweet was four hours later. The governor of the state could have been a leader, encouraging people to stay calm until there was an opportunity to investigate. Instead, he went right to painting the incident in the worst possible racial lens less than ten hours after the incident. Things were already at the point of not only threatening to dox cops but also go after their families as well. Now what? We need leaders to encourage everyone to take a deep breath. If Minnesota can't rely on its governor to do that, things are going to quickly deteriorate worse than they are now.
If you know anyone on the job, they could use a few extra prayers tonight.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder Defines 'Cancel Culture' Exactly... | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- British Police Arrest Nine People a Day for Posting Offensive ... ›
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- Transgender Activists Chastise Olympia, WA City Council For ... ›
- Atlanta Shooting: Police Say Shooter Claims Sex Addiction - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: If We're Going to 'Defund the Police' Then We Need to ... ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- Cop at Center of TikTok Controversy: 'We're Not Going to Tolerate Being Vilified in the Media Any More' ›
- Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric: 'I Am So God Damned Tired ... ' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Viral Video Annihilates Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering: 'Lady, I Don't Want to Hate You ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Unleashes Racist Tirade Against Latino Cop at Traffic Stop: 'Murderer,' 'You'll Never Be White' - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTok Cop Opens Up on What Led to Viral Breakdown: 'The things I saw traveling home to my family ...' - Louder With Crowder ›