Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 21, 2020
AOC Blasts Mitch McConnell Over 'Not Honoring' RBG's Dying Wish
It is the Monday after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's passing, and we're here for all the hot takes. Not that people waited long (see MITCH MCCONNELL: THE SENATE WILL VOTE ON RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S REPLACEMENT and THIS LEFTIST MELTDOWN OVER RUTH BADER GINSBURG IS A HYSTERICAL PREVIEW OF WHAT'S TO COME). Up to and including an odd number of RBG/Black Panther crossovers. It's a niche genre.
Congresswoman AOC opined and is demanding Cocaine Mitch follow the *checks notes* "dying woman's final wish" clause of the constitution.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Mitch McConnell: "This is a man who does not care about a dying woman's final wish." pic.twitter.com/rISUJRsa5D
— The Hill (@thehill) September 19, 2020
McConnell should honor that as much as Democrats would if Antonin Scalia's grandkid made the same silly claim. I don't care if RBG said that to Cocaine Mitch himself on her deathbed and McConnell told her, "Whatever you want, queen. Ruthkanda forever." Supreme Court. Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The past 97 years of Cocaine Mitch's life have led up to this moment.
But worse from Ocasio-Cortez is this clip. Democrats, she wants you radicalized. But she's asking for too big of a sacrifice.
And after we work to command victory in November, I need folks to realize that there's no going back to brunch.
We have a whole new world to build. We cannot accept going back to the way things were, & that includes the Dem party. We must deliver transformative, material change. pic.twitter.com/r7du2yOl2c
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) September 19, 2020
Not sure what kind of pharmaceuticals the congresswoman has been on, but she has to be high if she is expecting anyone to give up brunch. It's breakfast food and booze. Honestly, if there is one thing that can unite us as a country, it's the love of breakfast food and booze. AOC and Cocaine Mitch could probably even set aside their differences on a late weekend morning for an hour or two. And quite frankly, if you honestly can't take a break from rioting in the streets and screaming at police officers to enjoy an omelette and a peach bellini for an hour on a Sunday, politics plays too big a part in your life.
I get that it's an election year and RBG shuffling loose her mortal coil has everyone emotional. But leave brunch out of it.
Town Hall: Biden On Race, Policing, and Bailing Out Rioters | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- AOC Says You SHOULDN'T Go Back to Work. Here's Her Dumb ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- AOC Silent on Twitter Since Her Chief of Staff, Saikat Chakrabarti's ... ›
- AOC Owns Herself, Asks "Why Are There Almost NO Police at ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- AOC Celebrates Oil Price Plunge, Job Losses as Way to Push ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Teaches AOC a Lesson About the Electoral College ... ›
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Calls Out Chuck Schumer's SCOTUS Antics - Louder With Crowder ›
- McConnell Blasts the Media's Anti-Religious 'Bigotry' - Louder With Crowder ›