AOC Owns Herself, Asks "Why Are There Almost NO Police at Virginia Gun Rally?"
A famous expression goes like this: "Tis better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." Were I explaining this expression to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, I'd need to dumb it down to "You're an idiot. But people only think you're an idiot. If you open your mouth and speak, you'll just prove you're an idiot. So just zip it and stay pretty." Hold this axiom close as you watch AOC marvel at how there seemed so few police officers present at Monday's pro-gun Virginia rally in comparison to more infamous riots.
"When we go out and march for the dignity and recognition of the lives of people like Freddie Gray and Eric Garner, the whole place is surrounded by police in riot gear, with not a gun in sight. And here are all of these people flying confederate flags carrying semi-automatic weapons and there are almost no police officers."
The gun rally in Virginia on Monday, where over 20,000 gun-owners peacefully assembled, had one arrest and that was because a woman violated a "no mask" rule. Funny, considering Governor Ralph Northam loooooooves himself a good mask. Not sure if that mask is blackface or KKK but ya know. When that man isn't talking about making babies comfortable before deciding to kill them, he's out there being a racist hypocrite.
But I digress. No riots. No violence. No burning, looting, or activists gluing themselves to the street. No noodle-limbed Antifa boys violating their mom's curfew rules trying to fight inanimate objects, like signs. No violent young fellows making bad life choices by setting cars, buses and trashcans aflame. Not a single gun disobeyed its handler. Not a single gun took on a life of its own.
But plenty of guns in the hands of the law-abiding of thousands. Not a violent tendency to be had.
It's almost like the two are related. It's almost like a gathering of law-abiding citizens armed to the teeth are actually some of the safest people in this country. And those groups which are not law-abiding, out to protest and cause mayhem, are not.
As for how many officers were out at the rally today, I'm not quite sure. But when that many law-abiding people with guns are present, who would do something stupid? Why, it's almost the entire premise of the argument pro-gun people have been making for years.
- AOC Says the Working Class Doesn't Need Billionaires - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins Take Turns Mocking AOC's Lack of Intelligence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did AOC Just Challenge Donald Trump to a Fight? - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Refuses to Denounce Demands that White People Give Up Homes - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Suggested a New Mascot for the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Two Ambushed LA Deputies are 'Fighting for Their Lives' - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction." - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Blasts Mitch McConnell 'Not Honoring' RBG's Dying Wish ›
- Cop Gives Trump a Token of Thanks for Defending the Police - Louder With Crowder ›