Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 21, 2022
Tim Scott Torches Democrats Over Encouraging Abortions in the Black Community: 'It Comes from a Dark Place'
Pro-abortion Democrats like to say white people only oppose abortions because of "white genocide." But pro-abortion democrats also say it's racist to prevent black women from getting abortions, where most Planned Parenthoods are in urban areas. They also say abortion restrictions adversely affect the LGBTQ community. Basically, whatever Democrats need to say at any given moment to promote abortion, they do. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen recently told Sen. Tim Scott we need abortions so that poor black women don't have babies. Also, everyone needs abortions to save our economy.
Scott was less than amused. He talked about that hearing and more with the Daily Wire. The reporter asked why the senator thought Biden administration officials were so comfortable saying to black men and women that they need things like abortion to succeed. Sen. Scott didn't have a good answer because there isn't one.
Tim Scott Interview - Abortionyoutu.be
"There's no doubt that this callousness about the words that people are speaking comes from a deep dark place that our country I hope never understands. I hope that we fight against those words. We fight against those folks who believe that somehow the value proposition to those living in poverty is less than the value proposition in other parts of our country. I hope that we all unite left and right, black and white, poor and rich all unite on this concept that we have intrinsic value that doesn't come from a Biden administration person. It comes from God."
The Supreme Court COULD rule on Roe v Wade as early as Monday, and the Biden administration is bracing for violence. They are even acknowledging that violence is expected by their side. If you are the praying kind (which I know you are, since you're here reading this) you may want to do so this weekend.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Do They Think a Heartbeat is a Life? | Talking With Peopleyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Fat Phobia Is Rooted in Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actually No, Marriage Isn't a Human or a Civil Right - Louder With ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- Doocy Corners White House on Roe v. Wade Threats - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Attempts to 'Erase' Thurgood Marshall ... ›
- Jason Whitlock Calls Out Jon Stewart for Racist Comments - Louder ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Crowder's FACT CHECKS Biden's Joint Session of Congress ... ›
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Scott Hits Back at Joy Reid's Racist Attack Against Him - Louder ... ›