Sen. Tim Scott Hits Back at CNN Host Don Lemon's 'Woke Supremacy'
The phrase "woke supremacy" has a nice ring to it. Tim Scott dropped it in reference to MSNBC's Joy Reid calling him a "token" and a "prop." Liberals launching racist attacks against the senator is a thread here. I'm fairly certain Scott didn't think much of it and thought of it as a quick zinger. But it zinged CNN's Don Lemon so hard, he got his panties so lodged up his rectum that he almost pulled them out of his mouth like a magician. Lemon questioned Scott's understanding of history and asked, "Do you want to explain who these woke supremacists are?"
Why yes, Don Lemon. Tim Scott does want to explain it.
.@VoteTimScott responds to Don Lemon's rant attacking him for not seeing issues of race the way he's supposed to. This was straight 🔥: "I would say that white supremacy and woke supremacy have their roots in racism and discrimination. It's bad." pic.twitter.com/0ImlaxBDwA
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 12, 2021
It was the "woke supremacists," by the way, who said that me and Hershel Walker were the "coon squad." If you watch the folks who are yelling the loudest right now, it includes people who are at their wits' end because there are African-Americans who are willing to speak their minds from a conservative perspective. Why that requires people to call my office and threaten my life, why that requires me to have a security detail because I decide to stand up for my values, my convictions based on my faith, I don't understand that.
The senator has plenty of examples of woke supremacist attacks to draw from. Liberals called him a prop for supporting tax reform, a bill he worked on. They flooded his office with racist attacks for supporting Jeff Sessions. They also flooded his office with racist attacks over his support for police reform, since he was a Republican not going along with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. One of his Democrat colleagues even called him a token. The end result of that police reform push? Democrats used the filibuster to block Scott's bill. Yes, the same filibuster they claim now is a relic of "white supremacy" was used to block a black senator's bill to reform the police.
The woke supremacists are you, Don Lemon. You and your ideological comrades.
CROWDER REACTS: Woke-Cult Veterinarian Training Video! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes ... ›
- Actually No, Marriage Isn't a Human or a Civil Right - Louder With ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Chris Cuomo Attacks Marco Rubio as 'Mr. Bible Boy,' but Rubio's ... ›
- WATCH: Don Lemon Berates Pastor About Trump's Racism. Despite ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Blames Biden's Border Crisis on Donald Trump. Also, Climate Change. - Louder With Crowder ›