Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 05, 2021
Chris Cuomo Attacks Marco Rubio as 'Mr. Bible Boy,' but Rubio's Quick to Punch Back
Chris Cuomo is a garbage human being. Plus a liar. Also, an idiot. Cuomo is hands-down the worst at CNN. Jim Acosta is a sanctimonious douche. Don Lemon is an egotistical asshole. Brian Stelter is a potato. Cuomo combines the worst of all of them. Plus I'm fairly certain a lot of his weightlifting videos are fake.
Where Cuomo's obnoxiousness truly shines is during the handoff between him and Dead Johnny Mathis. Last night they were carrying on about Donald Trump, per usual. For whatever reason, it turned into an attack on Sen. Marco Rubio. More specifically, Rubio's religion.
The man [Trump] called little Marco. You know, Mr. Bible boy. He's got a Bible quote for every moment. He just never speaks truth to power.
This is a guy most known for giving his governor brother a tongue bath every night on the "news." Take the criticism of anyone else not "speaking truth to power" and stick it up your nose. "Mr. Bible Boy" may talk about the stigmata. Chris Cuomo ignores the elderly blood on the hands of big bro Andy.
Also, if the "Catholic" Cuomo ever went to church, he would know where Rubio's Bible quotes come from, as Rubio explains in this somewhat disappointingly milquetoast "clap-back." Ted Cruz would have at least tweeted a Fredo .gif or something. Just saying.
The verses I tweet are usually the ones chosen by the Catholic Church for that days mass
But the fact he thinks words written thousands of years ago are relevant to current events proves the Bible isn't just a book,it's the word of God
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) January 5, 2021
A better response would be telling Cuomo where he could shove the Bible. Actually, that would be sacrilegious. I won't suggest the Koran, because I enjoy having my head where it is now. We need a book with no redeeming value. Maybe he can take a copy of big brother's American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and shove it up the orifice he talks the most out of.
WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Chris Cuomo | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- IDIOT OF THE YEAR: Chris Cuomo Actually Compares Being Called ... ›
- CNN's Chris Cuomo Spanks Don Lemon for Pettiness Over Trump ... ›
- Kamala Harris is 'proud' of Jacob Blake in light of his sexual assault ... ›
- Don Lemon Tells Chris Cuomo 'Jesus Wasn't Perfect' - Louder With ... ›
- 'Come at me Bro'—Steven Crowder's challenge to Chris Cuomo ... ›
- CNN's Chris Cuomo Goes Full Moron. Demands Evidence of No ... ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Wants You to Believe Chris Cuomo has Just Come out of ... ›
- Chris Cuomo Says Dads Protecting their Daughters from Trannies ... ›
- Marco Rubio Offers Blunt Assessment: They're Coming After Everyone on the Right - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter's Very Upset, Claps Back at Donald Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Genderless Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hits Back at CNN Host Don Lemon's 'Woke Supremacy' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuomo Family Members Received Special COVID Access, Including CNN's Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›