Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 03, 2023
Watch: Instagram model left with "uniboob" after her other massive size-38J implant burst and has a story to share
A Canadian Instagram model who goes by the name "Mary Magdalene" has to have a size 38J, 5,000cc breast implant removed after it popped. If this isn't a prime example of a first-world, entirely self-inflicted problem, I don't know what is.
\u201cInstagram model Mary Magdalene says one of her 38J breast implants exploded. https://t.co/psIaOxhdjh\u201d— TMZ (@TMZ) 1675374740
Due to her burst breast, she is now left with an 11-pound "uni-boob" and sagging, tattooed skin. She has since decided to have both implants removed and go back to her natural look. Well, at least in the boob department. She has dropped six figures on various plastic surgeries, so her au-natural look is in the past.
It's unclear at this time what exactly caused the implant to pop. My guess would be its inconceivably massive girth. But I don't know.
I regret to inform you there's more to this story. Mary Magdalene has gotten in trouble for her bodacious breasts in the past. Last June, she got kicked off a flight from Canada to Dallas because her 22-pound jugs were "too explicit."
She wrote about the ordeal on her Instagram stories, saying, "Onviously this is why whe kicked me off cuz I loom too ecplicot bit that's not legal so she had to say it because I was sleeping snd vouldn't hear her girl bye all her dtaff os on my side ur gettinv sued ewhore!!!"
I took the liberty of not correcting any of her typos, because authenticity. You're welcome.
It's unclear if Mary has since sued for getting kicked off the plane. But in another post, she alleged she was discriminated against: "I do not get how some people are saying it's ok that I would get kicked off for what I'm wearing [...] Discrimination of any kind is not a nice feeling for anyone. If a small-chested girl wore the exact same thing, they would not say anything."
Well, yes, because a small-chested girl would not have to buy another plane ticket for her aforementioned small chest. Slight difference.
From Your Site Articles
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is ›
- Ye accuses Elon Musk of being one of thirty half-Chinese genetic hybrids, and Musk's response is perfect ›
- Comedian Exposes What Liberals Really 'Teach' Your Kids with Critical Race Theory ›
- 'Euphoria' star Sydney Sweeney issues statement over mother's 'MAGA' party, yet liberals still attack ›
- Watch: Art imitates life as dude goes viral dressing like a girl and dominating in high school basketball ›
- Jason Aldean's wife makes joke about gender and being a tomboy, other country stars are lashing out over it ›
- Parents Accuse Actor Ezra Miller of 'Grooming' Their Daughter Since She Was Only Twelve Years Old ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru While Sitting In Her Car. It Gets Dumber. ›
- OnlyFans 'model' arrested at a concert for attempting to smuggle cocaine in her vagina ›
- Teacher blasted for her extremely tight outfits in her elementary classroom she brags about on instagram ›
- Oklahoma girls high school basketball game turns into brawl. - Louder With Crowder ›