Rep. AOC Manages to Trigger LGBTQ+ Community Over Renaming a Post Office
Last week was a doozy for Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who managed to demonstrate a level of ignorance and a complete disconnect from her constituents that could only be described as astounding. The series of missteps was reported by BizPac Review.
Crazy-Eyes Cortez began by asking her constituents to suggest new names for a local post office. It would seem Cortez and her staff were too busy setting up the full-time influencer, part-time congresswoman’s next Instagram Live make-up tutorial to jump on Google and check the history behind the post office’s current name. If they had, they might have known trying to rename the building would piss off the local LGBT community.
Now, I don’t care about her upsetting the LGBT crowd. It is, however, terribly funny. Apparently, the post office AOC wanted to rename was named for Jeanne Manford, who, as BizPac explains, was the “founder of Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG), who is celebrated as the first parent to openly support their child in an LGBTQ parade.”
City Councilman Daniel Dromm of Queens wasted no time clocking AOC for her miscalculation.
“Is it that she doesn’t know our history? Did they not check to see who the post office is named after right now? Does she not know who Jeanne Manford was? […] This is typical of her not being connected to the community.”
Congress’ resident mixologist wasn’t done there, though. She jumped from one pile right into another, taking to Twitter in an attempt to decry funding for the NYPD and school budget cuts. But she doesn’t understand anything, and I do mean anything. So, she wouldn’t know about the skyrocketing crime rates in New York or the dropping enrollment numbers in public schools.
Imagine if defunding schools was as politically controversial as not wanting to fund robodogs and mass surveillance. Imagine if police depts had to meet even a fraction of the financial scrutiny & performance auditing that our schools do.\n\nJust wild what we\u2019ve learned to accept.https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1494671237850746890\u00a0\u2026— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) 1645294790
Several people dragged her for her unbelievable ignorance.
“This tweet proves you know nothing about law enforcement officers.”
“Holy crap, you live in a fantasy world. Police get 100X the scrutiny and 1/10 the respect. Wake the hell up, you disingenuous clown!”
“AOC crying about police funding while continuing to defend & even encourage crime. And of course she ignores the real issues and offers no solutions.”
There are certainly a few members of Congress who could be described as terrible. Disgusting, conniving, crooked, evil—maybe even drunk (looking at you, Pelosi!). But AOC might take the title of braindead. She truly has nothing between her ears.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Disappoints After Bailing on Amazon Workers' Protest - Louder ... ›
- AOC Blames and Attacks America for What's Happening in Cuba ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC: I Have Student Loan Debt, That's Not Fair - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis Wrecks AOC Living it Up Maskless in Miami ... ›
- AOC Contradicts Herself on Cancel Culture in Less Than 30 Minutes ... ›
- During CNN Interview, AOC Compares Jan 6 with "Sexual Assault ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Hammers AOC Over 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Demands Biden Cancel All Student Debt - Louder With Crowder ›
- 30 Senior WH Aides Hold $4 Million in Student Loan Debt - Louder With Crowder ›