LOL: Big-Brained AOC attempts to defend having a gas stove after she supported banning them
Last night, AOC courageously took to her Instagram to defend herself from the mean, nasty Republicans criticizing her for having a gas stove. She first blamed her rental unit for installing the lethal appliance and then claimed: "science evolves."
\u201cAOC responds to conservatives pointing out that she uses a gas stove.\u201d— Townhall.com (@Townhall.com) 1673563405
Earlier this week, after a lifetime of never publicly stating an opinion on gas stoves, AOC became an overnight gas stove hater. When news broke of the Biden admin's proposed ban on the sinister cookware, AOC tweeted: "Did you know that ongoing exposure to NO2 from gas stoves is linked to reduced cognitive performance."
\u201cDid you know that ongoing exposure to NO2 from gas stoves is linked to reduced cognitive performance\u201d— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) 1673397715
Republicans were quick to point out that AOC uses a gas stove. Which to be honest is a more convincing piece of evidence tying them to cognitive impairment than any scientific study I've seen. Maybe there's something to this.
\u201c.@aoc says gas stoves cause \u201creduced cognitive performance\u201d - yet she uses a gas stove? Is this a self diagnosis? AOC, as a medical doctor, I can tell you this: what\u2019s wrong with your head IS NOT caused by stoves. Something WAY BIGGER is causing your decreased cognitive function!\u201d— Ronny Jackson (@Ronny Jackson) 1673446981
AOC is yet again missing the point that Republicans are merely meming on her and actually don't care at all whether she has a gas stove or not. It's quite hilarious to see her constantly display her hypocrisy without a single shred of self-awareness. Like when she attended the $30k-per -ticket MET gala in a "Tax the Rich dress." Or when she launched $58 "Tax the Rich" merch. Or that time she posed for a Vanity Fair photoshoot in $14,000 outfits. She just can't understand why she keeps getting mocked, poor little pea-brain.
At least in this case, AOC's in good company. Jill Biden also uses a gas stove, according to this 2020 tweet:
\u201cHey @Antoni, what are you cooking tonight?\u201d— Dr. Jill Biden (@Dr. Jill Biden) 1599089399
Again, the issue here isn't the gas stove. I really don't care about anyone's cookware of choice, let alone what Jill Biden uses to spoon-feed Joe Biden while he sundowns. The problem is our ruling class's desire to ban it for us plebeians while they enjoy their nice gas-powered stovetops. Stove bans for thee, but not for me!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
GQ DROOLS over Socialist Liar AOC | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are Completely Staged ›
- Elon Musk's latest tweet dunking on AOC continues to make her look silly (and she doesn't help matters) ›
- Watch: AOC Fakes Being Handcuffed Outside of SCOTUS Protest Because That's Such an AOC Thing to Do ›
- Watch: Legend edits together the ultimate 'AOC and Elon Love Story,' and Elon Musk approves ›
- Mark Ruffalo tries playing superhero for AOC, but Elon Musk is the one who goes Hulk Smash ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is ›
- Watch: Rep. AOC sets up camera to record her totally real and not at-all-contrived reaction to the World Cup ›
- 'She's a narcissistic sociopath': Crowder drags AOC after sycophantic GQ fluff piece ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- AOC Contradicts Herself on Cancel Culture in Less Than 30 Minutes. It's Impressive, Really. ›