Jill Biden defends charges about her husband's lack of mental competency with odd Ukraine flex
Jill Biden is out there defending her husband's functioning brain. A brain that critics claim without evidence is made out of 51% tapioca pudding. It's me. Hi. I'm the critic. It's me.
The First Lady was asked about presidential candidate Nikki Haley's plan to test all presidents over a certain age for mental competency. Jill, whose husband is old AF, thinks the idea is ridiculous.
First lady Jill Biden dismisses Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley's calls for mental competency tests for politicians over the age of 75 https://t.co/nrIHMlR3UMpic.twitter.com/C1bbTIEP4i
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) March 3, 2023
Apropos of nothing, Joe Biden forgot how to walk again.
Joe Biden tripped up the stairs again…
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) March 6, 2023
To further defend her husband being full of life and vigor, in this interview that airs on CNN Monday night, Jill pointed to Joe's trip to Ukraine that he made instead of going to East Palestine, Ohio. "How many 30-year-olds could travel to Poland, get on the train, go nine more hours, go to Ukraine, meet with President [Volodymyr] Zelensky? So, look at the man. Look what he’s doing. Look what he continues to do each and every day."
M'kay. One, most thirty-year-olds. Two, a president visiting another country's president isn't an impressive feat as much as it is a basic job requirement for being president. Three, and more importantly, what's with the White House using Ukraine as an odd flex?
Karine Jean-Pierre did this too when Doocy asked why this president was too big of a p*ssy to speak out against China. "Did you--did you see [him] last week when we went to...Ukraine, went to Kyiv? This is not a President who's afraid of anything..."
But lost in this conversation with Jill Biden about Joe's competency is the irony Jill Biden is a big reason why there are so many questions about Joe's competency. When the President of the United States needs to be talked to like a child, it doesn't quite project strength.
A story in four parts: pic.twitter.com/Xdd1OfJQCT
— Jake Schneider (@jacobkschneider) July 6, 2022
The country awaits a definitive answer as to whether Joe Biden will run for reelection or not. All while Jill Biden manages to avoid an investigation into senior abuse.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- LOL: Big-Brained AOC attempts to defend having a gas stove after she supported banning them ›
- Watch: Joe Biden's Latest Angry Rant Draws Comparisons to Classic Dwight Schrute Speech ›
- SHOW NOTES: Hunter Biden Story CONFIRMED! How MSM Meddling Swayed the Election ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking for Reasons Only Known to Joe Biden ›
- Report: Hunter Biden Caught Making Amateur Adult Movies, Sharing Them With 'Dad' ›
- Joe Biden Falls Off His Bike and Becomes a Living Meme, So Here's the Best of the Internet Mocking Him ›
- Watch: Little girl uses karate chop to block POTUS from touching her at Thanksgiving event ›
- Jill Biden Invites Rep. Byron Donalds' Wife to a Party, Says She Can't Eat or Drink Due To Her Vax Status ›
- WTF: Jill Biden Kisses Kamala Harris's Husband on the Lips. Right in Front of Her. ›
- Report: Ron DeSantis eats pudding weird. - Louder With Crowder ›