Liberal media runs out of reasons to attack Ron DeSantis, are now attempting to shame him for how he eats...pudding
Ron DeSantis hasn't even announced he's running for president yet, and the media has run out of things to talk about. They are resorting to how he eats pudding. Yes, pudding. Ron DeSantis eats pudding weird. Something, something. He is now no longer qualified to run for president.
Left-wing gossip rag The Daily Beast has the scoop. According to ex-DeSantis staffers, the governor doesn't have the best social skills. Please keep in mind, the current president likes to sniff little children. But DeSanits, according to ex-staffers, is the one without social skills. The story to illustrate this claim is an incident on an airplane from years ago where Ron DeSantis ate pudding with his fingers.
The pudding incident, which former DeSantis staffers describe as a common instance of him not reading the room (in this case, a very intimate flight cabin): https://t.co/KEwA7F9Pgrpic.twitter.com/s29MjZB4Ml
— Jake Lahut (@JakeLahut) March 16, 2023
And I quote: "Enshrined in DeSantis lore is an episode from four years ago: During a private plane trip from Tallahassee to Washington, D.C., in March of 2019, DeSantis enjoyed a chocolate pudding dessert — by eating it with three of his fingers, according to two sources familiar with the incident."
Besides the pudding incident, DeSantis also (allegedly) is a messy eater and devours food in meetings. Not unlike how he devours leftists and the media when they go on the attack.
Of course, you can count on other jorunalsimers to amplify this stunning display of journalisming.
“Enshrined in DeSantis lore is an episode from four years ago: During a private plane trip from Tallahassee to Washington, D.C., in March of 2019, DeSantis enjoyed a chocolate pudding dessert—by eating it with three of his fingers” https://t.co/13GqsGRsLD
— Jonathan Lemire (@JonLemire) March 16, 2023
At best, this is trolling. The Daily Beast knows how predictable and easily manipulated DeSantis' main rival for the presidential nomination is. He'll repeat this leftist attack on DeSantis knowing his fanbois will run with it.
At worst, there is someone working in media who thinks this is an attack that is going to stick to DeSantis. They haven't caught on that it's 2023. "Binders full of women" and "what about your gaffes" doesn't fly anymore.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- Report: Biden Rips 'Loud and Long' Fart in Front of Royals, Duchess of Cornwall Won't Stop Talking About It ›
- C'Mon, Jack: 'Bidening' Is the New Trend Where Trolls Recreate Joe Biden Falling Off His Bike Like a Dinkus ›
- Watch: Lady makes dog choose between salad and meat, gets embarrassed when dog shows who has brains in the family ›
- WaPo thinks you're all stupid, wants you to nominate Joe Biden's favorite GOPer as our presidential candidate ›
- Twitter User Collects Amazing AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Like He Just Got Punished ›
- 'Whoever Did This Is a Legend:' Trolls Get Spot Biden Fell Off Bike Marked as Historical Landmark on Google ›
- Jill Biden defends charges about her husband's lack of mental competency with odd Ukraine flex ›
- Jill Biden Invites Rep. Byron Donalds' Wife to a Party, Says She Can't Eat or Drink Due To Her Vax Status ›
- Joe Biden Brain-Farts and Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion ›
- Three most derpy moments from Biden's 60 Minutes interview: 'The proof of the pudding is in the eating' ›
- Reporters are crying about Ron DeSantis again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis exposes yet another journalismer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›