Reporters are crying about Ron DeSantis again, and their new reason shows an AMAZING lack of self-awareness
Ron DeSantis doesn't have the best relationship with corporate media. You know, what with them sucking at life and his team calling them out for sucking at life at every opportunity. Now reporters have a new complaint about America's Governor. As he (maybe) prepares to announce he's running for president, none of them can figure out how to cover him. Why?
Because reporters can't find anyone in DeSantis' orbit to leak information to them.
Fox News writes how other media outlets accuse Team DeSantis of running a "straight-up opposition campaign" against the press. And the press can't deal.
But this quote...if you could bottle the lack of self-awareness in this quote and sell it on eBay, you could fund an entire presidential campaign in 2024.
Vanity Fair staff writer Charlotte Klein wrote Friday, “It can be particularly challenging to report inside DeSantis’s orbit, which makes the jockeying by news organizations all the more competitive. For one, it’s hard to source up inside an operation that appears inherently distrustful of journalists.”
The press can't report on DeSantis' presidential(?) campaign...because they can't find anyone from inside the campaign to leak to them.
Klein also says it is "a little bit of a culture shock" from dealing with Trump's Team. Who also claims to hate the press, yet could always be counted on to leak to the press.
"We all took advantage of the knife fighting over at the White House—that’s how everyone got their leaks."
IF DeSantis runs for president -- we still have to hedge since he hasn't announced -- it could create a brand new paradigm of conservatives dealing with the press when running for office. In that, conservatives stop dealing with the press when running for office.
We know the press' job is to shill for the Democrat Party. We know newsrooms are filled with people who went to journalisming school out of a hatred for the right and the belief media wasn't biased enough. Why waste the time?
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Breaking: Ron DeSantis lands his first GOP congressional endorsement for President even though he's not running (yet) ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- WATCH: Governor Whitmer Accuses Ron DeSantis Of Being A Kremlin Mouthpiece And We're Having 2016 Flashbacks ›
- "I don't know what goes into paying a porn star...": DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis drops the mic on freedom and fighting culture wars in under sixty seconds ›
- LOL: Ron DeSantis roasts Gavin Newsom's obsession with Florida while California is literally hell ›
- Liberal media runs out of reasons to attack Ron DeSantis, are now attempting to shame him for how he eats...pudding ›
- Watch: Billy Porter freaks out over Ron DeSantis, accuses him of launching a Civil War..."of the mind" ›
- Donald Trump praises CA Governor Gavin Newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks reporter asking about trans health care - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson lies to reporter about presidential run. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brave reporter chases down a fleeing Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›