Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class
Ron DeSantis has some wacky ideas for education in Florida. He believes that teachers shouldn't be sexualizing eight-year-olds in class. He believes if you take an AP History class, it should teach actual history. But with these new bars from DeSantis, I think he might be a menace. And this is coming from LwC's resident "DeSimp," as marks for his main GOP rival like to call me.
Ron DeSantis, the Governor of Florida, and who some call the Governor of America, now says teachers should be allowed to confiscate kids' cell phones while they are in class.
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) says “a school district would be totally within their rights” to confiscate students' cellphones during classes. pic.twitter.com/F8OEEWyzNh
— The Recount (@therecount) January 23, 2023
I think to myself, "Why are these kids on their phones during class all the time?" I think a school district would be totally in their rights to say, "you know what, leave your phone in some cubby or something." Go sit in class. LEARN. Then if you want to get in during recess and text people, fine. But they should not be always on their phones being distracted from the lessons. So I think that our school board will be able to lean in on some stuff too to buttress what were' doing."
LOL. He said BUTTress.
Ron DeSantis is literally dangerous in every literal way. Truly, and literally, an authoritarian personality. Just ask Becky from MSNBC.
He is so dangerous in every way. Truly an authoritarian personality https://t.co/SrRFfjdJRw
— Ruth Ben-Ghiat (@ruthbenghiat) January 24, 2023
What I find to be the most amusing about this is if there would be one group of people in full support of DeSantis's new "Don't Say iPhone" agenda, it would be teachers. If WOULD be teachers, if their unions allowed them to express their own opinions outside of ones approved by Democrats.
But anyone who knows a kid knows when they get on their phones they no longer pay attention to what's around them. The only people who don't seem to realize this is the kids' parents... who when they get on their phones and no longer pay attention to what's around them. Or their children. Who are on their phones.
It's a vicious cycle. Ron DeSantis is right about this.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Ron DeSantis SUSPENDS Corrupt Prosecutor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis sends strongest signal about running for president yet with announcement of February 2023 date ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor, immediately LAYS WASTE to everything woke leftists believe in ›
- White House accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. Then it was DeSantis' turn to respond. ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' teachers' unions will freak out over (but parents will love) ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- 'Run for President': America's governor Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game and fans love him ›
- 'We want education, not indoctrination:' Ron DeSantis lays out the TRUTH about the 'history' class he banned ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Ron DeSantis lays down the law with mandatory life sentences - Louder With Crowder ›