Team DeSantis returns heavy fire on reporter asking about the "anti-black, anti-woman" governor
Every other Republican press office needs to be paying attention to how Ron DeSantis' team handles the press. I'm not saying that all reporters are bitter, hyper-partisan hacks, But intensity needs to be matched. When the reporter sounds like an enemy acting as nothing more than a stenographer for the Democrat Party, they need to be treated as such.
Our latest example is Ashley for Channel 9 news. She wanted the governor's office to comment on a rally where "people" say he is a racist sexist. Or maybe a sexist racist. It's hard to keep track of who is ranked higher on the left's pound-for-pound rankings.
The media has done an enormous disservice to people by lying about Florida's educational standards and curriculum transparency efforts.
This is the result. pic.twitter.com/JOHegIfmrx
— Bryan Griffin (@BryanDGriffin) March 8, 2023
The reporter asked for comment because of a "rally" where "people" think the governor's "book banning" agenda is "anti-black, anti-immigrant, and anti-woman." I'm wondering if the reporter is new because she left off "anti-gay," a reference to DeSantis' so-called Don't Say Parental Choice bill.
The reporter also left off who is organizing the rally. Her email implies normie concerned citizens. But we've seen in the recent past how anti-DeSantis protests are organized by democrats and socialist organizations pretending to be normie citizens when they're really just political hacks.
Good news for the protesters, though. They can go home. As DeSantis press secretary Bruan Griffin points out, no books are banned and adults are free to purchase any book they desire.
Though Griffin adds a suggestion for the reporter, "Since these individuals have a free evening, perhaps you can encourage them to watch today's press conference hosted by our office. We debunk the 'book ban' hoax and redouble our commitment to the commonsense positions that pornography should be prohibited in schools and CRT should not be utilized as educational material."
My guess is that the reporter will NOT take Griffins up on his suggestion. And will instead claim that the governor's office would "not provide comment."
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Ron DeSantis breaks another progressive's brain who now believes he's sending 'Woke Busters' to confiscate books ›
- Team DeSantis has perfect two-word response to North Dakota trying to poach teachers over 'Don't Say Gay' ›
- MSNBC journactivst Andrea Mitchell busted LYING about Ron DeSantis in interview with Kamala Harris ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre,' Throws in Clips of Greta, 'Family Guy' ›
- Activist "journalist" caught on hot mic saying what she wants to do to Ron DeSantis, Team DeSantis wrecks her face ›
- DeSantis strips Miami hotel of its liquor license - Louder With Crowder ›