Watch: College socialist calls on Lizzo, late-night "comedians" to save him from Ron DeSantis
College students protested Ron DeSantis last week. Like many college protests, you're supposed to believe college students in an apolitical fashion were inspired to speak out. When you dig closely, you see it's organized by college democrats and a local socialist organization and that it's nothing more than a glorified partisan political rally. But hey! If MSNBC can have an excuse to create anti-DeSantis content, that's why we have an MSNBC.
So here's one of the glorified partisan political rally's organizers calling on Lizzo, John Oliver, and Stephen Colbert to save them from Ron DeSantis.
"That statewide walkout was one of the most inspiring moments in my life." Student organizer Ben Braver tells @KatiePhang on the college campus walkout this week in Florida. "We have so much stuff planned for the future..." #KatiePhangShowpic.twitter.com/MjA3lhVKXz
— The Katie Phang Show (@katiephangshow) February 26, 2023
If you value freedom, if you’re a listener, a watcher, a reader who values freedoms, you’re Republican who values freedom. If you’re a Democrat who values freedom, if you’re Lizzo or John Oliver or Stephen Colbert or Joe Biden, and you value freedom: Help us.
What does he expect from Colbert and Oliver? Attack Republicans with Democrat talking points more better than they already do? If that was effective, Ron wouldn't be America's Governor.
The college democrats and socialist organization led a catchy jingle, "racist, sexist, anti-gay, Ron DeSantis go away." This shows the entire protest is based on disinformation. Leftists and the media (but I repeat myself) disnformed over Florida's common sense education reforms like the Parental Choice in Education bill, claiming without evidence the bill outlaws saying the word "gay" in school.
And not only have leftists and the media (again, I repeat myself) been disinforming that DeSantis won't let slavery be taught, MSNBC was caught disinforming about it not once but twice last week alone. The irony of a partisan political rally organizer, whose partisan political rally is based on disinformation, pleading with celebrities to help him on MSNBC, one of the leading sources of that disinformation, is not lost on any of us at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor, immediately LAYS WASTE to everything woke leftists believe in ›
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them and the one-word Team DeSantis response is perfection ›
- 'We want education, not indoctrination:' Ron DeSantis lays out the TRUTH about the 'history' class he banned ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre,' Throws in Clips of Greta, 'Family Guy' ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Death Row inmate uses his final words to launch a vulgar attack at Ron DeSantis ›
- Ron DeSantis wrecks MSNBC over slavery lie, puts the rest of corporate media on notice: "We're cataloging your lies" ›