Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 23, 2023
Ron DeSantis wrecks MSNBC over slavery lie, puts the rest of corporate media on notice: "We're cataloging your lies"
Ron DeSantis is realllllly good at this.
Quick recap. MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell lied to Vice President Kamala Harris when she said Ron DeSantis wanted to prevent Florida school children from learning about slavery. Team DeSantis called her out. Mitchell was forced to clarify she was "imprecise" and followed up with more lies. Team DeSantis shut that down too.
Now it was Ron's turn. Three words: "basically media lies."
DeSantis addresses liberal media misinfo on FL removing explicit books: “They are doing that to try to create a narrative...because they know there is enough people in corporate media who will just take that, and run with that…if it is explicit and pic.twitter.com/Y4yQpBSjrB… https://t.co/smnI0CAcqA
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) February 23, 2023
"They are lying to you. They are doing that to try to create a narrative, they’re not doing that because Florida has a law. They’re doing it because they know there is enough people in corporate media who will just take that, and run with that."
This part is my favorite:
We've got all these examples cataloged of, basically, media lies to try and do the hoax.
Guess what, MSNBC?
No one in Florida needs to remove biographies of Hank Aaron and Roberto Clemente from the shelves. There aren't empty bookshelves in Florida school libraries. What happens is that people who hate DeSantis make dishonest TikToks. Then people working at MSNBC and CNN who hate all conservatives parrot it because they saw something on the internet. When the slightest bit of journalism would show that it was all bullsh*t.
The media is our enemy. DeSantis knows this and makes the case in a way the even apolitical people pick up on.
This was a very effective response. I don’t know if corporate media will actually cover it, but regardless of whether you like @RonDeSantisFL or not, he is an effective communicator. https://t.co/F9F9xlndwd
— Darvio Morrow (@DTheKingpin) February 23, 2023
What I want to see now is Team DeSantis' "catalog." Expose the journalismers one by one.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Ron DeSantis SUSPENDS Corrupt Prosecutor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor, immediately LAYS WASTE to everything woke leftists believe in ›
- 'We want education, not indoctrination:' Ron DeSantis lays out the TRUTH about the 'history' class he banned ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Here we go: Vanity Fair claims Ron DeSantis is more 'dangerous' than Trump, compares him to...Genghis Khan? ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre,' Throws in Clips of Greta, 'Family Guy' ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Death Row inmate uses his final words to attack Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- \College socialist wants Lizzo to save him from Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Ron DeSantis ad feels like a presidential announcement - Louder With Crowder ›