Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 27, 2023
This vibe of this new Ron DeSantis ad feels an awful lot like a presidential announcement
Ron DeSantis wants you to think he's running for president. When an official announcement is coming is anyone's guess. But every move he has made this past year are moves made by someone who is running for president. Like, for example, a major book release that is half-autobiography/half policy prescription for America.
To hype up that book release, we have this video that is only missing one thing: the words "DeSantis" and "2024" in succession.
Gov. @RonDeSantisFL just dropped this EPIC video contrasting DC's insanity with his success making Florida thrive.
Proud to be a Floridian — born and raised! 🌴🐊 pic.twitter.com/pCx3dFA4Ae
— Giancarlo Sopo (@GiancarloSopo) February 26, 2023
It borrows from the Florida governor's inaugural address this past January. DeSantis says in the -- preview video of his new book -- "...when the world lost its mind, when common sense suddenly became an uncommon virtue. Florida was a refuge of sanity, a citadel of freedom for our fellow Americans and even for people around the world."
Later on, "Florida is proof positive that we the people are not destined for failure. Decline is a choice. Success is attainable. And freedom is worth fighting for."
Vibe check: An announcement video without the actual announcement https://t.co/x4SV5Akld3
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) February 27, 2023
I think it's clear I'm a DeSantis fan. Or a "DeSimp" as marks for another candidate like to troll with on Twitter. I want him to run. I look forward to supporting him if/when he runs. And I'm guessing he is surrounded by smarter people than me who have laid out a timetable for when that announcement will be. It's been a very compelling storyline thus far. But there needs to be a payoff.
I don't think there is a 2028 or 2032 if this journey ends with "now is not the time." My money says that DeSantis realizes this too.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them and the one-word Team DeSantis response is perfection ›
- 'We want education, not indoctrination:' Ron DeSantis lays out the TRUTH about the 'history' class he banned ›
- MSNBC journactivst Andrea Mitchell busted LYING about Ron DeSantis in interview with Kamala Harris ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Triples Down With Badass Video Exposing 'Mask Theatre,' Throws in Clips of Greta, 'Family Guy' ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Ron DeSantis wrecks MSNBC over slavery lie, puts the rest of corporate media on notice: "We're cataloging your lies" ›
- Death Row inmate uses his final words to launch a vulgar attack at Ron DeSantis ›
- Ron DeSantis unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protesters rush the stage of a Ron DeSantis speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis sings controversial "law and order" policies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Just in: Ron DeSantis expected to announce 2024 presidential run next week - Louder With Crowder ›