Ron DeSantis leaves no doubt, unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment, political witch hunt
News broke on Thursday that a Manhattan grand jury has voted to INDICT former president Donald Trump over alleged hush money payments to porn star Stormy Daniels. Trump's biggest (eventual) rival in the GOP presidential primary Ron DeSantis joined the chorus of people denouncing this bitterly partisan witch hunt.
The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head.
It is un-American.
The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is…
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) March 30, 2023
This part is key since Trump is a Florida resident:
Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda.
At issue is Trump allegedly cheating on his third wife, while she was pregnant, with porn star Stormy Daniels. Then, money allegedly exchanged hands so Daniels would shut up about it. If all things were true (for sake of argument), it's at best a slap on the wrist and a fine. This is where Soros-backed Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg comes in. He bumped up a misdemeanor to a felony and that is what Trump was charged with.
It's the same Alvin Bragg who routinely bumps felonies down to misdemeanors. Convictions have plummeted and charges have been downgraded for a host of crimes (committed by actual criminals) since Bragg took over. Bragg has refused to seek prison sentences for violent criminals. And on a related note, NYC has turned into a crime-infested suck hole since he ascended to office. Not unlike other progressive cities where progressive DAs have done similar.
Yet we're indicting Trump just because...Trumpity Trumpy Trump Trump. I think Bragg wins a trophy and a $100 gift card to Applebee's for being the first progressive douche to do so.
At the end of the day, if this is the game the left wants to play...fine by me. These new rules about arresting political opponents on politically motivated trumped-up charges being the norm will be fun to play with in two years during a Republican administration.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- "I don't know what goes into paying a porn star...": DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment ›
- LOL: TikToker Claims DeSantis Would Be Triggered By Toy Store, Accidentally Exposes CRT In Children's Books ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis debunks media's book-banning lies, shares GRAPHIC video of the pornographic books found in schools ›
- This vibe of this new Ron DeSantis ad feels an awful lot like a presidential announcement ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis lays down the law and order with mandatory life sentences for scum that targets children ›
- Trump lashes out at Ron DeSantis, questions his sexuality after DeSantis speaks out against Alvin Bragg ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis drops the mic on freedom and fighting culture wars in under sixty seconds ›
- Watch: Billy Porter freaks out over Ron DeSantis, accuses him of launching a Civil War..."of the mind" ›
- Liberal media runs out of reasons to attack Ron DeSantis, are now attempting to shame him for how he eats...pudding ›
- Bill Maher warns his fellow Dems about indicting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bro rips beers pregaming the Trump Indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Absurd Trump Indictment: he paid TOO MUCH in taxes?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protesters rush the stage of a Ron DeSantis speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis sings controversial "law and order" policies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks reporter asking about trans health care - Louder With Crowder ›
- Just in: Ron DeSantis expected to announce 2024 presidential run next week - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brave reporter chases down a fleeing Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Cuomo turns MAGA, defends Trump over indictment. - Louder With Crowder ›