Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 27, 2023
Watch: Ron DeSantis lays down the law and order with mandatory life sentences for scum that targets children
Governor DeSantis is at it again with another law to protect Florida's kids. Right after he banned porn in Florida schools, much to Don Lemon's dismay, he's now cracking down on fentanyl dealers who target children.
I never thought I'd be putting the words "fentanyl dealers" in the same sentence as "children," but here we are. Drug dealers are reportedly manufacturing fentanyl that looks like candy to try and broaden their customer base. To children. I guess that's what happens when your product has the potential to kill your customer with just one use.
\u201cDeSantis announces harsher penalties for fentanyl. It will now be "a first-degree felony to possess, sell, or manufacture fentanyl or other controlled substances to look like candy."\n\nThose targeting children w/ fentanyl will get a mandatory life sentence and $1 million penalty.\u201d— Washington Free Beacon (@Washington Free Beacon) 1674760050
During a "Preserving Law and Order in Florida" press conference, DeSantis proposed legislation making it a "first-degree felony to possess, sell or manufacture fentanyl or other controlled substances to look like candy." Targeting children with the drug would carry a mandatory life sentence and a $1 million fine.
Last August, the DEA warned of "rainbow fentanyl" disguised to look like candy and target young Americans. Some of the fentanyl seized was reportedly designed to look like sidewalk chalk, which struck me as bizarre. I hope no children out there are regularly consuming sidewalk chalk, fentanyl-laced or not.
DeSantis also proposed making child rapists eligible for the death penalty and reducing the number of jurors required to issue a death sentence. DeSantis cited the case of Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz, who evaded the death penalty after the jury failed to reach a unanimous verdict.
In 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty would constitute "cruel and unusual punishment" for rapists and is therefore banned under the Eighth Amendment. DeSantis acknowledged his proposal would likely be challenged in court but believes the current Supreme Court would decide the matter differently.
Overall, Florida is making major moves to protect innocent civilians against criminals. As opposed to say, Chicago, where Mayor Lori Lightfoot told her constituents to stop carrying so much cash if they don't want to get robbed.
It'll be interesting to see how Lori's tactic plays out. My guess is crime. Lots and lots of crime.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them and the one-word Team DeSantis response is perfection ›
- White House accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. Then it was DeSantis' turn to respond. ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' teachers' unions will freak out over (but parents will love) ›
- 'Run for President': America's governor Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game and fans love him ›
- 'We want education, not indoctrination:' Ron DeSantis lays out the TRUTH about the 'history' class he banned ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH TODAY'S SHOW: LAST FREE DAY OF MUG CLUB! VIVEK DESTROYS DON LEMON! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leaked memo to Target employees invokes George Floyd - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kansas City Chiefs makes anti-abortion stand at White House - Louder With Crowder ›