Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 21, 2023
Chicago mayor unveils 'concrete' solution to combat crime: don't carry cash. Seriously. That's her solution.
No, Lightfoot's big-brained solution is for all Chicagoans to stop using cash. Can't get robbed if you have nothing of value!
\u201cMayor Lori Lightfoot\u2019s solution to crime in Chicago? Don\u2019t use cash.\u201d— End Wokeness (@End Wokeness) 1674185273
Lightfoot's comments came during a mayoral debate with eight other candidates. When asked about her solutions to combat crime in Chicago, the sixth-most dangerous city in America, Lightfoot said: "I heard a lot of rhetoric here, a lot of soundbites, but not a lot of concrete solutions on how we get the job done and make our residents and our workers safe. We’re doing it every single day. We have been in Little Village working with those street vendors, understanding what the nature of the crime is, making sure that we’re doing things in concert with them to help them, to make sure that their money is secure. Not use money, if at all possible, using other forms of transactions to carry themselves.”
In Little Village, robberies increased by 13% in 2022 compared to 2021. So far in 2023, robberies are already up by 114% compared to the same time last year.
Last year, several major corporations closed their Chicago-area offices, including Tyson Foods, Boeing, Citadel, and Caterpillar. While not specifically citing crime, it's pretty clear the city is dying, and the departure of these big-name companies certainly doesn't help.
McDonald's CEO Chris Kempczinski criticized Chicago's crime, saying, "We have violent crime that's happening in our restaurants ... we're seeing homelessness issues in our restaurants. We're having drug overdoses that are happening in our restaurants. So we see in our restaurants, every single day, what's happening in society at large."
He also said it's very difficult to recruit people for McDonald's Chicago headquarters since people are scared to travel downtown. But have they considered never carrying any cash? No? Problem solved.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Who's REALLY Killing the American Dream?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Hodgetwins Expose the Truth About NYC's Black Lives Matter 'Mural' ›
- 'Stop the left-wing love affair with criminals': New ad destroys the left for pro-crime policies, crime surge ›
- Parent Confronts School Board When 11-Year-Old Assigned Summer Reading Book That Includes Graphic Oral Sex ›
- Disgusting Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car, Because ... Justice? ›
- Myth BUSTED: The Gun Show 'Loophole' is a Giant Distraction ›
- Watch: Man Fills Sack With Liquor, Casually Robs Neighborhood Target While Wearing Ankle Monitor ›
- RIOTS BY THE NUMBERS: Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' ›
- Lawsuit Filed Against Lori Lightfoot Over Berating Lawyer, Claiming She Has a Bigger 'D*ck' Than the Italians ›
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection - Louder With Crowder ›