Watch: Man Fills Sack With Liquor, Casually Robs Neighborhood Target While Wearing Ankle Monitor
Okay, some of the recent smash-and-grabs might be a little difficult to solve. I don't imagine they'll require the feds to start using satellite surveillance, but it might take a minute to see where they start unloading all the goods. But when it comes to the man who leisurely walked into a Chicago Target and helped himself to the liquor aisle, it probably won't take long to figure out this mystery because he was wearing an ankle monitor. (h/t OutKick)
Express check out at the Target in Wicker Park. #chiccagoscanner#wickerparkpic.twitter.com/h6MVS5mifG
— CHICAGO CRITTER (@ChicagoCritter) July 25, 2022
How brazen must you be to know that your every move is being tracked and still think that you're going to get away with stealing what appears to be a few hundred dollars worth of booze? I mean, this is a Target, so I seriously doubt these were any high-end bottles of the good stuff, but even a sack full of Hennessy is going to be worth a grip, right?
Now, this is Chicago, mind you, and there aren't many businesses left to put up with this kind of rampant albeit unenthusiastic crime. And it's just one in a long list of progressive cities going to all hell thanks to a handful of leftist politicians and equally radical district attorneys. But this is what the people vote for in those places, and while I don't understand why, to each their own, I suppose.
Will this thief be brought to justice? I have my doubts. Will he be throwing a rager soon? With that much booze, of course.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jewelry Store Thieves DECIMATED by Employees | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- This Mashup of Jussie's Whining Interview with Superintendent ... ›
- Parent Confronts School Board Over Summer Reading List - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells About Food Shortages Happening - Louder With ... ›
- Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car - Louder With ... ›
- Lawsuit Filed Against Lori Lightfoot Over Berating Lawyer - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Mayor Seizes on Roe v Wade Fears in 'Call to Arms ... ›
- Troll Gets Chicago Airport to Page 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder With ... ›
- Chicago Gun Control? Murder From ILLEGAL Guns on Staggering ... ›
- Major Company Ditches Chicago to Make New HQ in a Red State ... ›
- Chicago Man Points Gun at Reporter's Head in Broad Daylight ... ›
- Thief freed without bail goes on to attempt rape of teen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Female business owners flee Chicago over crime, blame mayor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago police pelted with rocks breaking up street race - Louder With Crowder ›