'Get a F***ing Job': Lone Man Tired of Rampant Crime Goes Viral Fighting Back Against Shoplifter
Now that Democrats have become the party of crime and Democrat-run cities have become sanctuary cities for criminals, it's not uncommon to see nogoodniks casually walking out of stores with merchandise they didn't buy. And I'm not talking about a magazine they stuck under their jacket. I'm talking crates of clothing, where they also stole the crate in which they stuffed the clothes. Some citizens are getting fed up, as one guy did in this California Target.
You can flip a coin whenever you see videos like this. Heads California, tails any one of the 49 other states.
“Stop that s— man! Get a f— job!” Citizen frustrated over thefts tries to stop @Target shoplifter. The suspect, Samuel Balcorta, was later arrested, per @ColmaPDpic.twitter.com/pV51VFw2Iq
— Henry K. Lee (@henrykleeKTVU) April 12, 2022
The shoplifter was arrested. He must have done his math wrong and accidentally stole more than $950 worth of merchandise. $950 is the general cut-off between "equity" and "larceny." This is what you get for not paying attention in math class, kids!
The citizen who stepped in--the only citizen who stepped in--did it because doing the right thing makes him feel good. “I think if we speak up and do the right thing, life is much better and you sleep better at night.”
"I just feel good doing the right thing," says citizen who confronted @Target shoplifting suspect, yelling at him to "Get a f-- job!" @ColmaPD says the frustration over such thefts is understandable but that witnesses should avoid direct confrontations. https://t.co/oYoLjcITUUpic.twitter.com/QQ52FB1zsn
— Henry K. Lee (@henrykleeKTVU) April 13, 2022
Of course, this is California. We've seen how people doing the right thing, in previous stories from the left coast, were warned that doing the right thing could open themselves up to litigation and charges. The rights of criminals outweigh the rights of people not being criminals. Thankfully, the villain in this story didn't trip on the curb outside and sue our hero.
It's nice to see people standing up for what's right. But if I might suggest a more effective way to fight back: stop voting for liberals who endorse the policies that are causing the crime. There was a time before 2020 when even a lowlife thug would think casually strolling out of a department store with a bucket full of trousers was ill advised.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Churches Need to STAND UP: Why Church Attendance is Dropping | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Rand Paul Hits Anthony Fauci as Architect of Failed Response ... ›
- 'Plus Size' YouTuber Now Demands Disney Create Fat Princesses ... ›
- YouTube Issues Hard Strike, Demonetizes, Bans Steven Crowder ... ›
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Joe Biden's Creepy Behavior - Louder ... ›
- Novak Djokovic Loses Deportation Appeal in Australia - Louder With ... ›
- Dear Ilhan Omar: It's Not Because You're Muslim. It's Because You ... ›
- Jussie Smollett Knew Media Would Eat Hoax Up - Louder With ... ›
- Michael Moore Schools Media Elites: 'You're living in a bubble ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Wonders Why She Can’t Praise Allah in the Sky - Louder With Crowder ›
- Californians Are Crossing the Border and Moving to Mexico - Louder With Crowder ›