Watch: Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' teachers' unions will freak out over (but parents will love)
America's Governor Ron DeSantis is at it again. Politicians throughout all of the United States of the Americas have the choice between siding with parents and taxpayers or the teachers' unions. Keeping in mind that the latter group despises the former group, it's an easy decision for DeSantis to put parents first. That's why he announced he wants a "Paycheck Protection" bill passed.
DeSantis wants the government to stop taking donations to the Democrat party right out of a teacher's paycheck...actually, I misspoke. He wants the government to stop automatically deducting union dues.
NEW: Gov. Ron DeSantis says he wants a “Paycheck Protection” bill passed.
He says it prevents government from deducting union dues from teacher paychecks. Instead, teachers would need to write checks to the unions.
“That maximizes freedom to choose" pic.twitter.com/7ouyogmATm
— Lydia Nusbaum (@LydiaNusbaum) December 19, 2022
First of all, you totally do not have to join a teachers' union. But if you do, the government, we don’t want to play a role in deducting anybody’s money so you write every month for the dues and you do it that way.
Some of you are wondering, "But Brodigan, why doesn't he just announce a new NFT?" Two reasons. One, lol...you just said "butt Brodigan." Two, while not flashy, it's a subtle policy change that chips away at the progressive agenda.
You're used to having the government take money out of your paycheck, so you don't think about it. It's "out of sight, out of mind." Union members don't think about it the same way you don't think about your taxes being taken out. Then you become self-employed, have to consciously write the check yourself every few months, and slowly become more and more of an anti-tax libertarian when you see how much you give vs how much you get. When union members are forced to cut the check themselves, they're going to wonder what value they are actually getting.
Leftists know that as long as you don't think about it, you don't notice how much they're taking or what they're using it for. It's similar to some places where your school taxes are added to your mortgage payment. When you are paying off a $500,000 home, you don't notice an additional $10k-$20k a year. Not until you pay off your home, your kids are out of school, and every six months you realize "wait, where is this money going?"
DeSantis is looking to change that. Now imagine this on a national level.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Crowder's World Cup HOT Take! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ana Navarro rants over Ron DeSantis's opposition to half-naked adult men dancing with children ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis surprises fans at a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert to the sound of thunderous applause ›
- ‘That Is Nonsense': Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter who used his question to politicize Hurricane Ian ›
- Ron DeSantis sends strongest signal about running for president yet with announcement of February 2023 date ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis responds to Trump insults, says 'go check out the scoreboard' from Tuesday night ›
- Hell Yeah, Brother: Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records Rocking New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ›
- Conservatives sound off: It's time to move on from Trump to Ron DeSantis ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis tells DC where to stick a gas stove ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis lays out TRUTH about the banned history class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis: kids shouldn't have cell phones in class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis lays down the law with mandatory life sentences - Louder With Crowder ›
- Politico blasts Team DeSantis for their media relations - Louder With Crowder ›