Watch: Ron DeSantis drops the mic on freedom and fighting culture wars in under sixty seconds
As of me writing this sentence, America's Governor Ron DeSantis has not announced he is running for president. Conservatives want him to. Congressman Chip Roy seems to think he's going to. But as of this morning, he's just a Florida man on a book tour and doing interviews for his book.
SHOULD DeSantis decide to run, this clip from Glenn Beck summarizes why and what the national debate needs to be in under sixty seconds.
Ron DeSantis: “We’re creating a model for what a free society should be. Yes: freedom for you to not be constrained by government—all conservatives have always believed that—but also, freedom for you to live your life without having the pathologies of the Left imposed upon you… https://t.co/rWZHrkqZq8pic.twitter.com/xFiXZMCOpg
— Catch Up (@CatchUpNetwork) March 17, 2023
All conservatives believe in living free from government constraints. That's the barest minimum you need to believe to consider yourself a conservative. But as DeSantis explains, it doesn't end there. "But also freedom for you to live your life without having the pathologies of the left imposed on you from all the other institutions in society. And maybe that's a woke corporation. Maybe that's [George] Soros funds a [district attorney} in your community and then this DA says he's not enforcing the law, putting your family at risk."
Not unlike the Soros-funded DA that DeSantis removed from office for not enforcing the law and putting Florida families at risk.
DeSantis continued, "You have to recognize that the threats to freedom are more than whether or not someone is going to come in and raise your taxes or pass a bad piece of legislation. I think Florida, we're fighting full spectrum. I think more conservatives across the country are recognizing we need to fight full spectrum."
Let THIS be what the 2024 campaign is about. And hell, take Joe Biden out of the equation. Replace him with Gavin Newsom. Make it a level playing field. Two young governors (younger than boomers, at least) representing polar opposite ideologies, crisscrossing the country and making the case to the American people.
If DeSsntis makes THIS case, we win.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- Watch: Ron DeSantis debunks media's book-banning lies, shares GRAPHIC video of the pornographic books found in schools ›
- White House accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. Then it was DeSantis' turn to respond. ›
- MSNBC journactivst Andrea Mitchell busted LYING about Ron DeSantis in interview with Kamala Harris ›
- Death Row inmate uses his final words to launch a vulgar attack at Ron DeSantis ›
- Activist "journalist" caught on hot mic saying what she wants to do to Ron DeSantis, Team DeSantis wrecks her face ›
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- LOL: Ron DeSantis roasts Gavin Newsom's obsession with Florida while California is literally hell ›
- WATCH: Governor Whitmer Accuses Ron DeSantis Of Being A Kremlin Mouthpiece And We're Having 2016 Flashbacks ›
- Billy Porter freaks out over Ron DeSantis on "The View" - Louder With Crowder ›