Trump lashes out at Ron DeSantis, questions his sexuality after DeSantis speaks out against Alvin Bragg
When Donald Trump started a rumor that he was going to be arrested, today was supposed to be that day. Trump has now changed stories and is claiming he will be arrested on Wednesday "at the earliest." To illustrate how serious Trump is about how the literal future of America is on the line and how his potential arrest isn't about him it's about YOU (he's just in the way), Trump lashed out at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, questioning his sexuality.
In a rant on Truth Social, Trump -- who calls DeSantis a Republican In Name Only (RINO) -- echoed a radical, left-wing SuperPACs attack on DeSantis from last year. Adding "when [DeSantis] is unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are "underage" (or possibly a man!)."
I totally can’t believe why Ron DeSantis didn’t rush to Donald Trump’s aid. https://t.co/E00nm8RYHF
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) March 20, 2023
This attack was in response to Ron DeSantis *checks notes* calling out the Soros-funded Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg who has launched a political investigation against Trump. Bragg, a man known for turning felonies into misdemeanors, is turning a misdemeanor into a felony with the claim Trump paid off a porn star he allegedly had an affair with, over a minute technicality on how the money exchanged hands.
DeSantis attacked Bragg on Monday, pointing out how the corrupt DA "has downgraded over 50% of the felonies to misdemeanors, he says he doesn’t even want to have jail time for the vast majority of crimes. [...] If you have a prosecutor who is ignoring crimes happening every single day in his jurisdiction and he chooses to go back many, many years ago to try to use something about porn star hush money payments, that’s an example of pursuing a political agenda and weaponizing the office."
Trump's calls for PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST on his behalf attracted a lot of reporters.
So many reporters here I just saw a reporter start interviewing someone but they turned out to be a reporter too
— Christopher Mathias (@letsgomathias) March 20, 2023
Though not as many supporters.
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) March 20, 2023
When it comes to the issue of Trump, the Manhattan Grand Jury, corrupt District Attorneys, and the GOP primary, it helps to remember multiple things can be true.
1. What the Soros-funded Bragg is doing is a partisan political attack against a political opponent. It needs to be condemned and called out for what it is.
2. DeSantis actually removed a Soros-funded, corrupt DA who refused to enforce laws and put American citizens at risk. He didn't just virtue signal about it on social media.
3. These new rules, the ones where targeting political opponents is the new norm, are going to be glorious to play with under a Republican president.
4. Donald Trump only cares about Donald Trump, wouldn't lift a finger if this wasn't happening to him, and while you are out there as fed-bait protesting on his behalf, will be home watching it on television.
- We're back! Wait, Trump is going to jail?! (Show Notes) ›
- Stephen A. Smith warns his fellow liberals 'be careful what you wish for' if this guy is the GOP nominee ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis fan hits Gavin Newsom with harsh reality check during his inauguration ›
- 'This is so wrong, so tyrannical': Crowder says Mar A Lago raid needs to be a hill you're willing to die on ›
- Watch: Donald Trump praises liberal Charlie Crist because he thinks it's a dunk on Ron DeSantis for some reason ›
- "I don't know what goes into paying a porn star...": DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- ROUND 1: TRUMP VS. DESANTIS! THE FIGHT IS ON (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Billy Porter freaks out over Ron DeSantis on "The View" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis exposes yet another journalismer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bro rips beers pregaming the Trump Indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen A. Smith: "Trump is no racist" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump praises CA Governor Gavin Newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Protesters rush the stage of a Ron DeSantis speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis sings controversial "law and order" policies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks reporter asking about trans health care - Louder With Crowder ›