Ron DeSantis sends strongest signal about running for president yet with announcement of February 2023 date
You may have heard America's Governor Ron DeSantis is considering a run for president. Or, more specifically, you may have heard that conservatives are hoping he's going to run, and are projecting our hopes and dreams onto him.
Note how there's nothing about quasi-celeb drama or fringe sideshow acts, and no rube-bait performance art like...I dunno, reading the Constitution.
A serious, firm focus on real issues.
This is how 2024 will be decided.
Serious > Circus https://t.co/2XW2bZvUMo
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) November 29, 2022
DeSantis sounds like a candidate. His wife is on board. He has a record to run on. Whether he does or not? Maybe his new book being released on February 28, 2023 will lend some clues. "The Courage to Be Free: Florida's Blueprint for America's Revival."
It is an autobiography that is also said to highlight DeSantis' "bold, substantial policy achievements," and how those achievements in Florida are a blueprint for achievements that could be achieved... in America.
What Florida has done is establish a blueprint for governance that has produced tangible results while serving as a rebuke to the entrenched elites who have driven our nation into the ground. Florida is proof positive that we, the people, are not powerless in the face of these elites.
Oh, and the announcement of this book, written by an author who is highly considered to be considering a run to become the Republican presidential nominee, was given to FOX NEWS as an exclusive.
I understand that some of the rules have changed, but some are still standards. One is that when someone who is rumored to be considering a run for higher office announces a policy-based book it's a) a clear sign they are running for higher office (See Pence, Mike) unless something happens (see Cuomo, Andrew), and b) the person rumored to be considering a run for higher office KNOWS IT SENDS THE SIGN THEY ARE RUNNING.
Every move DeSantis is making is a signal to supporters, donors, and other officials that he is running for president. And while he should stick to his own timeframe I'm sure has been meticulously plotted, he HAS to run this cycle. DeSantis can't string supporters along like this and think he's going to come back in four years.
Everyone loves DeSantis now. Your humble narrator included. None of us know what 2024 is going to look like, let alone 2028. Time moves on, and so do the voters.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
China Vs. Canada - Who Does Communism Best?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Key parts of Ron DeSantis' victory speech after his paradigm-shifting win in Florida ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis drops best ad I've seen in years, should serve as GOP's closing argument for the midterms ›
- Hell Yeah, Brother: Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records Rocking New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ›
- ‘That Is Nonsense': Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter who used his question to politicize Hurricane Ian ›
- Watch: Democratic sheriff investigating Ron DeSantis calls on American restaurants to hire illegal migrants ›
- 'Don't be a vessel of the CCP': Ron DeSantis fires proverbial bazooka at Apple for threatening Elon Musk, Twitter ›
- Florida Rejects 41% Of Math Books Containing ‘Critical Race Theory’ And Other Indoctrination Attempts ›
- Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis tells DC where to stick a gas stove ban - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis lays out TRUTH about the banned history class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis: kids shouldn't have cell phones in class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Politico blasts Team DeSantis for their media relations - Louder With Crowder ›
- Massive brawl erupts at Chinese restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›