‘That Is Nonsense': Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter who used his question to politicize Hurricane Ian
You knew when the media heard a hurricane was due to hit Florida, they couldn't wait for the opportunity to politicize it against Ron DeSantis. Or, I should say, attempt to politicize it. DeSantis is better at this and doesn't suffer these fools.
I had said earlier in the day, once it became clear what a petty douche Joe Biden was going out of his way not to call his future opponent, to throw rocks at any reporter who asks DeSantis about Biden or that stupid Trump rumor over the next few days. A few hours later, it was time to grab the projectile objects.
The media can't help themselves - everything must be politicized. No opportunity to smear opponents is too low. This reporter misrepresented FEMA Director's words@RonDeSantisFL won't accept it. He'll always stand up for Florida & our world class emergency response professionals pic.twitter.com/Uemzm5vcPH
— DeSantis War Room 🐳 (@DeSantisWarRoom) September 27, 2022
For reference, these were the comments from the FEMA Director (and another cheap question from a reporter) that the local reporter was referencing.
Governor DeSantis dismantles a false media narrative before it can take hold.
— DeSantis War Room 🐳 (@DeSantisWarRoom) September 28, 2022
DeSantis was quick to shut the reporter down and set the narrative straight.
“We’ve had people in here, you’ve had counties doing, they’ve done a lot of hard work and honestly, you’re trying to attack me, I get, but like you’re attacking these other people who’ve worked very hard,. And so that’s just totally false. I don’t think we’ve ever, certainly since I’ve been governor, declared a state emergency this early. We made sure that we were very inclusive with it. We said that there was a lot of uncertainty and then we’ve worked to make sure the preparations that have been done and all the stuff, you talk to the people at the counties, when they’ve needed something, stuff gets there very quickly because of what Kevin and his team have done.”
Another reporter tried to get DeSantis to go off on Joe Biden, but they were less dickish about it. They asked the governor to "describe the conversations" he's had with the president, expecting DeSantis to attack Biden for being a petty douche. DeSantis didn't take the bait. He said he was always available to talk with the president if the president wanted to talk, and made it clear their teams have been in contact.
This might be hard for some reporters to understand, but every so often there are things that take a backseat to politics. Like, if we're looking for examples, a category four hurricane.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis Plans to Veto $35 Million Deal for Complex - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis announces new 'teacher recruitment plan' - Louder ... ›
- 3 Times Ron DeSantis Went Into Anti-Woke Beastmode This Week ... ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks Biden's student loan plan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Torches The View - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ana Navarro rants over Ron DeSantis's opposition to half-naked ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Weatherman draws weiner for Hurricane Ian pounding Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis delivers blunt warning for looters - Louder With Crowder ›
- President DeSantis meets with Joe Biden in Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Key parts of Ron DeSantis' victory speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis shuts 'GOP civil war' nonsense - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis blasts Apple for threatening Elon Musk, Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis announces February 2023 date for new book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney finally bends the knee... to Ron DeSantis?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis answers question about a 'divided' GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor - Louder With Crowder ›