Journalist whines, blasts Team DeSantis for destroying journalism every time they expose how journalists suck
If you could bottle the lack of self-awareness of corporate media, you could turn it into a renewal energy source. One that leftists would oppose, because unless it's electrical and they can shut it off when you don't do or think as you're told... they don't want you to have it.
Politico is preparing for Ron DeSantis to -- God willing -- announce he's running for president. So Politico interviewed a Politico reporter about what it's like dealing with Team DeSantis. Turns out, it's not all that of an enjoyable experience. Team DeSantis is notorious for exposing how hard reporters su-diddly-uck. And they a literally destroying the media relationship literally every time they do. This, according to the media with the hurt feelings.
Calling them confrontational does a disservice to the word confrontational. Under DeSantis, the institution of public communications has been upended. [...] DeSantis’ communications team has openly boasted about how it’s not their job to help members of the media, and are well known for taking screenshots of reporter questions and posting them on Twitter, a habit that only makes the relationship worse.
When reached for comment...actually, Christine Pushaw did not need to be reached for comment.
Politico? More like PolitiCOPE 😂 pic.twitter.com/AyihWqtzjA
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) February 1, 2023
What's most insane about this story is no less than five days ago, we were given YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of why Team DeSantis does this. CNN contacted DeSantis press secretary Bryan Griffin and made it clear they already had a story written about how the governor is a fascist -- wait for it -- "according to experts." DeSantis was guilty until proven innocent in the eyes of CNN's news content journalismer. Does the governor care to comment?
— Bryan Griffin (@BryanDGriffin) January 27, 2023
Team DeSantis doesn't want to have to do this. But the way corporate media acts all the time, it leaves Team DeSantis no other option but to do things that will hurt them.
It's not unlike the "culture wars." Leftists do and say whatever they want, exploiting whoever they want, whenever they want. It's not until conservatives start to fight back that it's a "problem" or a "war."
Journalismers and the other content creators in corporate media hate how Team DeSantis points out how much they all suck at life. It would be preferable if the team would sit back and take it like every other Republican does. Nope!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Bible Stories: Jesus and the Fig Tree | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis sends strongest signal about running for president yet with announcement of February 2023 date ›
- White House accuses Ron DeSantis of political stunts with migrants. Then it was DeSantis' turn to respond. ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis calls for 'Freedom Blueprint' teachers' unions will freak out over (but parents will love) ›
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them and the one-word Team DeSantis response is perfection ›
- 'Run for President': America's governor Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game and fans love him ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis gets sworn in as governor, immediately LAYS WASTE to everything woke leftists believe in ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›