Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 09, 2022
Watch: Key parts of Ron DeSantis' victory speech after his paradigm-shifting win in Florida
Tuesday night was not a good night for the GOP. There was no red wave. The House is too close to call, though we are favored to win. The Senate is too close to call, where at best we can hope for is 51-49 after a run-off in Georgia. It stinks. Republicans, conservatives, and Trump fans need to have some long conversations we are not going to have at 7:41 AM, the morning after Election Day. However, one HUGE win was Ron DeSantis in Florida.
He was expected to win. But winning by 20% and 1.5 million votes? The red wave may have missed America, but it was a Red Wedding in the Sunshine State. You don't get a win that big by turning out only your base. As DeSantis' said in his victory speech, "it’s clearly apparent that this election we will have garnered a significant number of votes from people who may not have voted for me four years ago. I just want to let you know, I am honored to have earned your trust and your support over these four years."
Or maybe only two years? His speech also served up healthy servings of red meat: "We have embraced freedom. We have maintained law and order. We have protected the rights of parents. We have respected our taxpayers, and we reject woke ideology...We will never ever surrender to the woke mob. Florida is where woke goes to die!"
DESANTIS: "We will never ever surrender to the woke mob! Florida is where woke goes to die!" pic.twitter.com/hgnEAyOqj7
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) November 9, 2022
DeSantis made it a point to remind supporters that where Washington (as in DC, where Joe Biden is chief executive) has failed, Florida (where he is chief executive) has succeeded. "I believe the survival of the American experiment requires a revival of true American principles."
DeSantis: "While our country flounders due to failed leadership in Washington, Florida is on the right track. I believe the survival of the American experiment requires a revival of true American principles. Florida has proved that it can be done!"pic.twitter.com/bYilcjtx7l
— Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) November 9, 2022
The good thing is, as his supporters chanted "two more years" (do the math), America's governor has only begun to fight.
DESANTIS: "We've got so much more to do, and I have only begun to fight!" pic.twitter.com/D9x5Oog5EH
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) November 9, 2022
Out of the two frontrunners to become the Republican nominee in 2024, DeSantis had a very good evening.
DeSantis blew the competition away while much of the rest of the Republican Party underperformed. What exactly is the argument against DeSantis 2024?
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) November 9, 2022
Trump has 0 shot at 2024 general. After tonight, this isn’t up for debate. I was around in 2015 when he had “no chance,” and accurately said he’d win. Threw biggest inauguration event in 2017.
Times change or he changed or whatever.
DeSantis in 2024 or accept total defeat.
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 9, 2022
It was a good night for Florida and everyone who was driven from a blue state to Florida. A ginormous win for Ron DeSantis. Hats off to him.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Ron DeSantis SUSPENDS Corrupt Prosecutor! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Get ready: Ron DeSantis has a plane of migrants (allegedly) landing near Joe Biden's house in Delaware today ›
- 'Stop sexualizing kids': Three times Ron DeSantis went into anti-woke beast mode this week ›
- Mostly True: Politifact's latest 'fact' check on Ron DeSantis exposes them as partisan bullplop ›
- Ron DeSantis drops best ad I've seen in years, should serve as GOP's closing argument for the midterms ›
- ‘That Is Nonsense': Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter who used his question to politicize Hurricane Ian ›
- Hell Yeah, Brother: Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records Rocking New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ›
- 'That's not right': Ron DeSantis defends middle class, goes beast mode against Biden's student loan plan ›
- 'Highly dubious': Legal scholar scoffs at lawsuit against Ron DeSantis for Martha's Vineyard stunt ›
- Ron DeSantis Proclaims Florida's Emma Weyant, Runner Up to Lia Thomas, as the Rightful NCAA Champion ›
- Ron DeSantis shuts 'GOP civil war' nonsense - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis blasts Apple for threatening Elon Musk, Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis announces February 2023 date for new book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney finally bends the knee... to Ron DeSantis?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis answers question about a 'divided' GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT whines Ron DeSantis won't talk to them. - Louder With Crowder ›