Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 02, 2022
Watch: Ron DeSantis turns a question about a 'divided' GOP into one giant subtweet about you know who
If Ron DeSantis is planning to run for president (LOL, "if"), it's clear part of his early strategy is not to acknowledge the other presidential candidate in the race. As the saying goes, Big Dog doesn't acknowledge Little Dog. The media will try to start drama. I'd be disappointed if they didn't. DeSantis doesn't have to take the bait.
Another reporter tried on Thursday. They wanted America's Governor's thoughts on a "divided" GOP. Golly, I wonder who the reporter had in mind?
DeSantis started by pointing out the crooked media was lying when they said there was no "red wave" on Election Day. Then he realized they meant everywhere except for Florida. The crooked media had a point there.
WATCH: Ron DeSantis responds to reporter asking about "divided" Republican Party
"We assumed we were gonna end up with like 245 House members, we're at 222 it looks like [...] Why did that happen? [...] We really showed, I think, how it's done in the state of Florida." pic.twitter.com/nkZewp5QFy
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) December 1, 2022
DeSantis shared his thoughts on why he believed the GOP didn't do as well as he did in Florida. For some reason, a number of our candidates repelled voters even though Joe Biden and the Democrats have been an unmitigated disaster. The lack of the red wave on Election Night has caused a number of conservatives to say it's time to move on to new leaders. One leader in particular keeps coming up as someone we should move on from.
Some of those voters throughout the country - not in Florida, throughout the country - even though they disapproved of Biden, even though they disapproved of the direction of the country, they still didn't want to vote for some of our candidates. Producing results and then that ends up attracting more people to wanna be on your team, and so, that was not something that was happening throughout the rest of the country.
No names were mentioned. Though, the criticism others have tied to one specific name was echoed by DeSantis.
As of this writing, the one person who has announced he's running for the Republican nomination has yet to respond. He's been a little tied up with other matters for the past week.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
China Vs. Canada - Who Does Communism Best?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Hell Yeah, Brother: Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records Rocking New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ›
- 'Don't be a vessel of the CCP': Ron DeSantis fires proverbial bazooka at Apple for threatening Elon Musk, Twitter ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis surprises fans at a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert to the sound of thunderous applause ›
- Ron DeSantis Receives Rockstar Reception at UFC, Joe Rogan Calls Him 'Best Governor in the Game' ›
- Watch: Key parts of Ron DeSantis' victory speech after his paradigm-shifting win in Florida ›
- ‘That Is Nonsense': Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter who used his question to politicize Hurricane Ian ›
- 'They brought this on themselves': Disney finally bends the knee... to Ron DeSantis?! ›