DeSantis strips Miami hotel of its liquor license for allowing kids to be exposed to sexually explicit Christmas show
Ron DeSantis warned what was going to happen. If local businesses were going to insist on violating local codes and regulations -- in this case, the ones about not exposing children to sex shows -- the state was going to strip those businesses of their liquor licenses. The Hyatt Regency f*cked around anyway with the sexually explicit revue titled "A Drag Queen Christmas." They found out.
According to a statement released by the governor’s office, the DeSantis administration announced on Tuesday that it will revoke the Hyatt Regency Miami’s alcohol license.
"The Department is revoking the venue’s license for the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. Sexually explicit content is not appropriate to display to children and doing so violates Florida law. Governor DeSantis stands up for the innocence of children in the classroom and throughout Florida.”
We covered the outrage over the sexually explicit show here on the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website. The star performer was "Screwdolph," who guides Santa's slay with his nipples. To drive the point home to the children in attendance, they changed the words of a popular children's song. And I quote, "SCREWdolph with your nipples so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
JUST IN: Children are in attendance of an Orlando drag show where performers are sexually dancing to the song 'Screwdolph' pic.twitter.com/JCBFQRjhkp
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) December 29, 2022
Also at this sexually explicit show, there was...honestly, I don't know what's going on here.
A drag queen “gives birth” in a bizarre explicit performance during a “family-friendly” Drag Queen Christmas event in Orlando, Florida. Children are in the audience. pic.twitter.com/LpJy6oVwWr
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) December 29, 2022
While the show was "recommended" for eighteen and over only, children weren't prevented from being in attendance like they would and a strip club or male revue. Or even an R-rated movie. One could argue that the parents should be the ones held responsible. I'd be curious to hear what those parents felt about SCREWdolph's nipples taught their little children about tolerance and inclusion.
But local ordinances are local ordinances. Not unlike if a bar served a minor alcohol and lost their license, serving minors sexual deviancy is cause for the same in Florida.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- Latest dumb reason the left hates Ron DeSantis drops: he thinks kids shouldn't have cell phones in class ›
- MSNBC journactivst Andrea Mitchell busted LYING about Ron DeSantis in interview with Kamala Harris ›
- Team DeSantis has perfect two-word response to North Dakota trying to poach teachers over 'Don't Say Gay' ›
- Team DeSantis returns heavy fire on reporter asking about the "anti-black, anti-woman" governor ›
- Activist "journalist" caught on hot mic saying what she wants to do to Ron DeSantis, Team DeSantis wrecks her face ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To ›
- LOL: Ron DeSantis roasts Gavin Newsom's obsession with Florida while California is literally hell ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis debunks media's book-banning lies, shares GRAPHIC video of the pornographic books found in schools ›
- Watch: Team DeSantis blasts Biden's sinful comments on gender-reassignment surgery for kids with graphic photos ›