Doocy corners Karine Jean-Pierre, wants to know why Joe Biden is such a p*ssy when it comes to China
Oh, that Doocy.
Now that we've seen a Chinese Spy balloon criss-cross America and now that even the FBI is saying the "SCHMOVID Lab Leak Theory" is more than just a Jon Stewart bit, you would think Joe Biden (he's the president) would be at least as angry at China as he is a congresswoman from Georgia who has a different opinion than him. Yet, we get silence. Joey views China like he does East Palestine, Ohio. The more he ignores the problem, the bigger the fruit basket he can send to Zelenskyy. By fruit basket, I mean billions more of our tax dollars. Also, tanks.
It's almost as if Joe Biden -- who again, is President of THIS country -- doesn't have the balls to do anything about China. Doocy wanted to know from Karine Jean-Pierre, "what's up with that?"
DOOCY TIME: "Why is President Biden afraid of China?"
KJP: "[He] is not afraid of China?"
KJP: "Did you--did you see [him] last week when we went to...Ukraine, went to Kyiv? This is not a President who's afraid of anything...Many of you said [it] was brave." pic.twitter.com/QVaMoGakUK
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 1, 2023
.@pdoocy: China flew a spycraft over the US, the president didn't really do anything to China. And according to the FBI director, China may have created something that has killed more than 1.1 million people in this country and Biden is not punishing them. pic.twitter.com/zRVzLOEslE
— Media Research Center (@theMRC) March 1, 2023
No, it is not "brave" for the President to go to Ukraine. It's not brave for the Presdient to go anywhere. HE'S THE F*CKING PRESDIENT. Cities get shut down. He travels with his own fighting force. He doesn't go anywhere that isn't secure. Joe Biden wasn't in a war zone. He visited a country where they may or may not have been a skirmish going on far away from where he was.
KJP blargled a bunch of non-answers, and threw in a "blame the previous president" or two. She deflected with claims the Chinese spy balloon was shot down in a "smart" and "effective" way that was safe for the American people. Which I guess is this administration's definition of letting the spy balloon travel from sea to shining sea, then only shooting it down after receiving bad press.
And while ignoring the FBI report, KJP recapped all the ways Biden has shut down SCHMOVID. Which a) he didn't do, and b) didn't answer Doocy's question: "If we now know, according to the FBI director, who was most likely responsible for all those empty chairs at all those kitchen tables, why not do more to hold them accountable?"
Excellent question. A president who wasn't a pussy would do that.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Disney Removes Episode of 'The Simpsons' Because it Made Chinese Communists Big Mad ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- Elon Musk Tweeted About The Lab Leak Theory And Now Chinese Commies Are Threatening Him ›
- Bill Gates goes all in on communist China, claims the country's rise is a 'huge win for the globe' ›
- 'Worthless to Society': Andrew Schulz Goes Viral for Rant on How China Uses TikTok Against Americans ›
- Here's the Anti-China Commercial Featuring NBA Star That NBC Refuses to Air During the Olympics ›
- Why do South Koreans despise China? Let them speak for themselves... ›
- Doocy uses gun violence to call out White House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris gets booed of out arena during March Madness - Louder With Crowder ›