Kamala Harris gets booed of out an Iowa arena when they showed her attempting to pander for March Madness
March Madness? More like March SADness for Kamala Harris. Amirite?
I don't follow college basketball. When March comes around, I'm more of a "Road to WrestleMania" guy (LET'S GO CODY). What I can gather from Twitter is that those of you who follow the sport closely already have your brackets busted. But not as busted as Kamala Harris getting BOOED when they showed her face on screen at Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa.
As reported by the Associated Press, the veep was shown on the jumbotron during the men’s basketball game, and the boos were much louder than the applause. She was there to cheer her alma mater Howard University to victory.
They lost by thirty points.
Kamala Harris was booed by the crowd at a surprise March Madness appearance in Iowa as she watched her alma mater Howard University fall to Kansas, according to the AP. 😂 pic.twitter.com/gnZakJOhXa
— Julia 🇺🇸 (@Jules31415) March 17, 2023
Apparently, Vice President Kamala Harris is here in Wells Fargo Arena to support her alma mater, Howard.
They just put her up on the big screen and the a good portion of the arena started to boo lmao Iowa at its finest
— Eliot Clough (@EliotClough) March 16, 2023
I've yet to see video of the booing. If even the journalismers at the Associated Press couldn't find a reason to sugarcoat it, the crowd definitely wasn't saying BOO-URNS. Though the AP journalismers could have also decided they are all in for Pete Buttigieg.
While there isn't video of Kamala getting booed, there is video of Kamala tossing the word salad to her alma mater after their thirty-point loss. To quote our friends at Not the Bee, try and get through this two-minute video without doing the Joker's magic pencil trick on yourself.
Vice President Kamala Harris Delivers The Postgame Speech To Howard Men’s Basketball Team pic.twitter.com/yCNXolQPmA
— LIGHT ON COLLEGE SPORTS (@LightOnSports) March 16, 2023
It's funny to see this happen in Iowa, a state politicians only go to when they want people to think they are running for president. Kamala, when she isn't getting booed for existing, earns cheers from audiences when it's suggested Joe Biden replace her on the ticket. Even Democrats hate her and think she sucks at life is what I'm saying.
As of this writing, MSNBC has not created "March Madness and the entire state of Iowa are racist sexists" content yet. But you know it's coming, even if they go with "sexist racists" instead.
It’s official. MugClub. Is. Back.
Everyone here at the team is thrilled to inform you that MugClub relaunches on March 20, 2023. It is bigger, it is better, it is more affordable, it will include MORE content than ever AND it’s powered by Rumble!
Did I mention that the annual price has been lowered from $99 to $89?
- 'We Make Art, Not War': Russian Porn Stars Get Locked Out of 'Only Fans' Accounts Following Russia Sanctions ›
- Doocy corners Karine Jean-Pierre, wants to know why Joe Biden is such a p*ssy when it comes to China ›
- New ETF does the exact opposite of what Jim Cramer recommends and it's already beating the market ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? ›
- Will Smith's "sources" do him dirty, leak to press Chris Rock hurt his feelings ›
- Woman Attempts to 'Mask-Shame' Dude, Quickly Discovers Truth (Updated) ›
- 'Everyone called him a b*tch': Chris Rock finally goes OFF about Will Smith slapping the taste out of his mouth ›
- Biden's FTC is releasing the hounds on Elon Musk for the "Twitter Files" and you've got to hear their lame excuse ›
- "Since Friday my intention was...": Aaron Rodgers makes long-awaited announcement about his football playing future ›
- Watch: Based dude asks girl to compare fat man vs fat women, and only one is labeled beautiful ›