Teachers’ Union President Criticizes Anti-CRT Advocates: ‘Thankfully, We Have the White House...’
What makes the public school system the absolute worst? Is it the lack of standards? Yes. Is it the sexual grooming of our children? Yes. Is it teaching our children to hate themselves or each other due to the color of their skin? Yes. But at the top of this heaping pile of sh*t are the teachers’ unions, protecting the teachers who abuse and indoctrinate your children. And at the tippy top of the mountain of excrement is Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).
Parent panel calls Randi Weingarten 'biggest gaslighter' of 2021youtu.be
This woman is so vile that her organization kept schools closed so the unions could haggle over contracts. The organization is so powerful in Democratic politics that they had the CDC change mask guidance because they were displeased. And this organization isn’t pleased with parents and advocates who are pointing out the deleterious ideology that is Critical Race Theory.
“The real agenda of the right, as Betsy DeVos, Christopher Rufo and others make clear, is the demise of public schools and the fracturing of our communities.”
Oh, I’d love for the public schools to crumble, but I’ll settle, at the moment, for the pernicious indoctrination of our children to end. And this is not to “fracture communities” but to save them from the teachers who would have them torn apart by the inane theories of Ibram Kendi and Robin DeAngelo, which they force-feed our students on a daily basis without any regard for the consequences—or, I would surmise, any real idea as to what they are teaching at all.
“’Anti-public education forces will continue to try to divide us’ by ‘stirring up controversy,’ ‘lying about what we teach’ and ‘exploiting the frustration everyone feels about the pandemic to try to pit parents and educators against each other.’”
It hardly takes lying to demonstrate why public school education is terrible. Anyone who takes a moment to look will find proof, more proof, and yet even more proof of the brainwashing taking place in our schools, done at the expense of real education and paid for with our taxpayer dollars.
This is a war for the minds and souls of our children. The teachers are the opposing force, and Randi Weingarten commands those forces. And making the teachers’ unions even more formidable is their deep ties to the Democratic Party, to which they will openly admit.
“Thankfully, we have a White House that is willing to work with us and support us […] rather than make our lives harder.”
Work with them? It might be more accurate to say that the teachers’ unions own the White House. They had the power to gather up several executive branch departments and offices to rally against parents. They sicked the FBI on parents after they decided to label them as “domestic terrorists.” The teachers’ unions own the White House, they believe they have a claim to authority over your children, and they are working against you.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is who we’re up against. Steel yourselves. This fight for our kids is just beginning.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself ... ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing ... ›
- E-Mails Show WH Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints - Louder ... ›
- Three You Missed: MSNBC, Teachers Unions, and Anal Swabs - Louder With Crowder ›
- 1974 Law Can Combat CRT in Schools, Parents Need Only Act - Louder With Crowder ›
- Union Fights Law That Would Put Cameras in Classrooms - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union President Knows Masks ‘Impede Learning' - Louder With Crowder ›
- University Spends $32,500 to Host ‘Racial Equity’ Lecture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden from Embarrassing Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Wrote Guidance That Kept Schools Remote - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Teachers’ Union Colluded With CDC - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rhode Island Teachers' Union and ACLU Object to Bill Outlawing Sex with Students - Louder With Crowder ›