To Combat CRT in Public Schools, Org Says Parents Need Only a Little-Known 1974 Law
Critical Race Theory continues to be a hot-button issue, as well it should be. Teachers and administrators alike have admitted to either teaching it outright or folding it into various lessons and pedagogical practices. They’re pouring billions of dollars into this brainwashing indoctrination while it fails students.
Luckily, parents are getting involved in the fight. They are standing up to the school boards, demanding the material be banned from their schools, and America First Legal (AFL) is providing an additional tool to those parents in their fight to rid the public education system of CRT, reports the Washington Examiner.
The conservative legal group AFL has provided a guide to parents on using the 1974 Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment to “view and expose critical race theory and other controversial curricula.”
Under the provisions of the law, which was last updated in 2002, all public schools receiving federal funding must disclose “any instructional material used as part of the educational curriculum for the student […] including teacher’s manuals, films, tapes, or other supplementary material which will be used in connection with any survey, analysis, or evaluation as part of any applicable program.”
There’s just one catch, as AFL general counsel and VP Gene Hamilton points out:
“The federal law does not provide an obligation on the school district to widely disseminate the curriculum or to do anything affirmatively or proactively — it functions on this ask-and-ye-shall-receive type of a concept.”
So, you heard the man, parents! It’s time to get out there and demand transparency from our public schools. Demand to see what your children are being taught, and fight to bleed CRT’s venom from the institutions that would pass the poison to your kids.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Teachers' Union President Criticizes Anti-CRT Advocates - Louder ... ›
- High School Pushes CRT on Students, May Encourage Witchcraft ... ›
- Condoleezza Rice Wrecks 'The View' Over CRT - Louder With ... ›
- Indiana School Administrator Admits CRT is Taught in Schools ... ›
- Hasbro Insider Exposes CRT Indoctrination Inside Toy Company ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Superintendent Says CRT is Embedded ALL OVER Curriculum ... ›
- Interracial Couple Has Significant Issue with CRT - Louder With ... ›
- Students Had to Take CRT Course: Like Extreme Brainwashing ... ›
- Leslie Jones Says All White People Are Racists - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Rejects Textbooks Attempting to Push CRT - Louder With Crowder ›