Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 06, 2022
Biden Gave Schools $130 Billion to Reopen Last Year. They Used It on CRT and are STILL Shutting Down
After the Chicago Teachers’ Union called for classes to be removed to remote learning earlier this week, citing the surge in omicron cases as the reason for such a drastic measure, it should be apparent to anyone with even half a functioning brain that the public schools and those who work in them couldn’t care less about students. They’ll do what they want without caring how much the students suffer or how much taxpayer funding they burn.
And they might as well just be throwing billions of dollars into a pile, burning it, and dancing around the smoldering ashes like the ignorant, wild heathens they seem to be, because instead of using the American Rescue Plan’s $130 billion dollars they were awarded to make the necessary changes that would have allowed students to remain in the classroom, they decided to blow it on Critical Race Theory initiatives.
The Daily Wire has a comprehensive list of the states, cities, or counties that chose to make it rain on the CRT industry instead of focusing on things like updating ventilation—which Biden, being a naïve, ignorant, foolish man he is, said the money would be used for.
See if you can spot the pattern in this list: Chicago, Milwaukee, California, New York, Michigan, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Nevada, Rhode Island. All of these states decided to spend money on diversity, inclusion, and equity (DIE) instead of improvements that would have kept students in seats.
Many of these states haven’t even reopened their schools, yet, and many that have opened are preparing to move to remote learning once again. These blue states and the people who teach in them believe it is more important to indoctrinate students into the woke leftist religion of antiracism than it is to do anything else, including providing them a place to learn.
Will these states, these schools be held accountable for such wasteful spending? No. At least not by the federal government that handed them the bags of cash. They were never directed to spend the money in any particular way, so they did nothing wrong in the eyes of the government. But you can hold them accountable.
You can vote out of office those in your state leadership that explicitly or tacitly gave approval to this spending. You can remake your school boards with people you trust, who won’t spend money on such inanities. And you can become active in your schools—that is if you haven’t already pulled your children from them.
This is unacceptable. Don’t accept it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden Speaks on Virginia Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- E-Mails Show WH Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints - Louder ... ›
- Garland Claims Not to Have Heard About Loudoun County Rape ... ›
- HS Sent Into Lockdown Over Student Not Wearing a Mask - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Father at Center of Loudoun County Rape Blasts DOJ ... ›
- DOOCY: Does WH Believe ANTI-CRT Parents are Terrorists ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Gross: Joe Biden's Dept of Education Won't Track Allegations of ... ›
- Mother Calls for Mass Exodus from Public Schools - Louder With ... ›
- Professor Savages Critical Race Theory Proponents on the Dr. Phil Show in Only Two Minutes - Louder With Crowder ›