E-Mails Show White House Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints Before Your Kids and Reopening Schools
In a move that should come as no surprise to anyone, the White House was deeply concerned with “labor disputes teachers unions were facing” and not necessarily the needs of students as it crafted the guidelines to reopen schools, emails provided to Fox News confirm.
Becky Pringle, president of the National Education Association, the largest teachers’ union in the country, was in ongoing talks with the CDC, facilitated by the White House. These talks focused on “influenc[ing] the CDC on school reopenings,” prioritizing the concerns of teachers over anything else.
"Another CDC official on that Feb. 11 email exchange attached a news story regarding a Chicago teachers union's contract negotations. The official said it "may be the source of" with the rest of that portion redacted."https://t.co/BE4Tjm2GcI
— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) December 17, 2021
"We need to think about this in the broader context of teacher contract negotiations."
"Another CDC official on that Feb. 11 email exchange attached a news story regarding a Chicago teachers union's contract negotiations. The official said it 'may be the source of' with the rest of that portion redacted."
Caitlan Sutherland, executive director of Americans for Public Trust, said of these emails: “These emails show time and time again that the White House inserted itself into the shaping of school guidance with a primary focus of accommodating teachers unions. […] However, the only thing the White House should have been focused on was how to get our children safely back into the classroom.” I tend to agree with her.
This isn’t the first time we’ve been shown the tightly intertwined relationship between public school education organizations and the Biden Administration, either. Remember not long ago that the White House and several executive agencies colluded with the National School Board Association to label parents who didn’t want their children indoctrinated into left-wing radicalism as “domestic terrorists”! And the FBI began targeting parents afterward!
The disgusting relationship between the ever-repulsive teachers’ unions and this administration are put on even greater display as immediately following these communications--and the NEA was pleased with their wheeling and dealing--one of the figures who was also instrumental in the discussions, Carrie Pugh, who was senior director of campaigns and elections at the NEA, took an appointment to the position of director in the Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs in the HHS.
The government rot should be enough to make anyone recoil, but the arrangement between the unions and the Democratic Party continues to be one of the most devastatingly destructive ones in the history of the country.
The unions couldn’t care less about students: they exist to protect and provide the best deals for the teachers. Since the unions don’t care about the students, the Democratic Party couldn’t care less about them. K-12 students aren’t signing over millions of dollars in checks to campaigns every year, but the teachers’ unions sure as hell are.
So long as public-sector unions are allowed to exist, the government will be beholden to them. So long as teachers’ unions, in particular, are allowed to exist, our nation will continue to suffer. The people they fund will continue to get re-elected, and the terrible teachers they protect will continue to infect your children with their grotesque, irrational, and destructive ideologies.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Psaki Gets Called Out on Migrants Being Given Hotel Rooms ... ›
- Teacher Caught Indoctrinating Kids on First Day of School - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Calls Biden Admin the 'Brandon Administration ... ›
- Jen Psaki Thinks Kids Eat Lunch Outside in the Cold is Okay ... ›
- Sen. Tom Cotton Disembowels AG Merrick Garland - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ›
- Teachers’ Union President Criticizes Anti-CRT Advocates - Louder With Crowder ›
- There Are Many Good Teachers in America and We Need You Now - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Sends Out Press Release Full of Typos - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Releases Video Answering Kids 'Questions' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago Teachers’ Union Goes Remote Due to Omicron Surge - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Scarborough Attacks Chicago Teachers' Union - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Gave Schools $130Billion to Reopen. It Was Used on CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- CDC Director Shares How Many 'Rona Deaths Had Comorbidities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Candace Bure's Conservative Views a 'Curse' Says Newspaper - Louder With Crowder ›