White House Releases Video Answering Kids' 'Questions' About the Vaccine Without Their Parents Around
This is gross.
Here's is the approved information from the CDC. I'm not touching "the science" at all. I'm more sickened by the gross people who work at the White House and thought this was a good idea. Five-year-olds discussing personal medical decisions with the government and without their parents. The full video is on YouTube. It's only slightly longer than this clip from MythinformedMKE and I don't want to give the WH the traffic.
The White House’s COVID vaccine promo video for children. Note: there isn’t a single parent to be found.
“We are allowing the state to insert itself into the family and make decisions by mandating vaccination.” -Dr. Robert Malone pic.twitter.com/C1qPZVtcYn
— Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) January 3, 2022
"I'm excited to play with my friend because they said when we all get vaccinated we can have a play-date."
"It's going to be fun doing all those fun things again. Isn't it?"
"Is it safer to play with my friends when I'm vaccinated?"
I guess if nothing else, at least they kept Joe Biden away. You know what happens when he gets around little kids. Though this is the same White House that thinks forcing little kids to eat lunch in the rain and the cold is a totally normal thing to do.
And let's set aside the fact that if you have been preventing your children from playing with their friends for the past two years, or even let them know the government wants them to get an arm jab, you suck as a parent. I'd love to know who the target audience is for this video. It's not the parent. No one is going to sit down with their kids and watch this. IF the parent made the decision to give their kid the arm jab, they'll just take their kid to the doctor. And kids won't watch this video on their own.
This video released by the White House is so allies have material to take parents out of the equation altogether. Either that, or it's erotic fiction for Biden administration officials who have made it clear how much they hate parents. Those are the only two audiences.
Either way, it's gross.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- WaPo Corrects Their Let's Go Brandon Hit Piece - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki:CNN Town Hall Proof Biden's Good with Numbers ... ›
- DOOCY: Does WH Believe ANTI-CRT Parents are Terrorists ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- WH Backtracks on Biden's Backtracking Over Illegal Migrants ... ›
- WH Does Damage Control After CNN Reports on Kamala Harris ... ›
- WH Sends Kamala Harris to Fire Up Terry McAuliffe Crowd - Louder ... ›
- Pete Doocy Asks WH if Legal Immigrants Get Money Too - Louder ... ›
- Patriots Destroy That Horrible Biden 'Influencer' Video with a REAL ... ›
- E-Mails Show WH Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints - Louder ... ›
- Adult Woman Sings to Children About Getting 'The Shot' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Candace Bure's Conservative Views a 'Curse' Says Newspaper - Louder With Crowder ›